Wed 14 SEPT 2011
This morning, I spent a major portion of my time on writing down the dance steps for my performance item in my dance notebook and I am glad that I managed to complete it. I spent many days working on this. It is not easy to record all the dance steps in written form but I have done it. Usually, I will learn dance steps just by watching video but sometimes when I am getting nowhere, I would rather change to a different way of learning dance steps. In fact, I can say I am learning even more since I am breaking it all down and 'analysing' it movement by movement. I have already managed to learn half of the song.
For lunch, I had instant noodles because it was not convenient for me to go in and out of the house. The outside portion of my house is having renovation. We are building an extra room outside and the progress of renovation is getting better. I love the window area. It would be a great place to view scenery except that the lift gets in the way.
I came out of my house later than I had planned. When I was at the mrt station, my friend E notified me that she had already reached the school. Last night, I told them that I will try to be earlier than 3pm because I don't want to waste the booked slots. Anyways, I still reached there before 3pm so it was alright.
The dance studio is nice but too bad there wasn't any sound system. I used my papa's mini portable sound system instead and it was good enough. Perhaps I am being self conscious so I wasn't on my top form when we were there practising on our own. All 3 of us took one corner each so that we can practice on our own. Did I learn better there than at home?? Hmm, there wasn't much difference haha (not that I know of). Slightly before 6pm, the electricity went off and I thought it was a blackout. Ahh, it was just a signal of telling us that we ought to leave the dance studio.
We quickly packed our stuff in the dark and went out to the canteen to have dinner. After I bought my dinner, I went to the drink stall to buy canned drink at the stall and
the (not local) cashier started saying "ss-ca-de, ss-ca-de" and keep
pointing at the can. (?_?)?? After a long time, i realised what she
wanted to do, she needed the canned drinkso that she can SCAN the
barcode of the canned drink. (=_=)"" Orhhh "ss-ca-de" = scan (Her own
pronunication).
E left before us because her dad came to fetch her home. G and me had a long chat and she accompanied me to the bus stop. We didn't get to talk longer because the bus came. It was a pleasant journey but it was raining heavily.
I reached Jurong Point and bought an item complementary to a product I am using and walked a while before heading home via the train. It was too crowded to take the bus. Along the way home, I bought bread for my family's breakfast.
When I reached home, the newly tiled floor looked so beautiful. Seriously, I could not believe that we are actually building an extension of the house. This idea was discussed for at least 10 years and it was too long till we didn't believe that it would ever materialise. And it is happening right now!!
I watched 3 TV programs at home (which is rare) since I seldom switched on the TV to watch programs. The most disappointing news was that the night safari Halloween party will be cancelled. I have been wanting to go there for many years. So what am I going to do for Halloween? I hope that there are similar Halloween parties around.
These 2 weeks, I have been dreaming of people that I seldom have contact with for many years or for a long time. Eg: one of my aunts (from paternal side), my step cousin (whom I have last seen in primary 6) and HEI TU.
I wish Hei Tu can just appear right in front of me.
Last Saturday (before my Sunday's filming), I dreamt of Hei Tu and I slept very well that night. Dreams about Hei Tu are always very colourful, bright, realistic and I can always see his face very clearly. The feelings are the same too. Even though we didn't talk to each other for months now, it was still a pleasant thing that Hei Tu appeared in my dream and just nice that it was a day before my filming. Haha, I can put it as communication even though we didn't manage to physically talk to each other. Not that I am the one who refused to communicate, I have tried a few times to talk to Hei Tu but Hei Tu didn't even reply. How can I go on like this? That's why I need to stop communicating for a while.
You must have think: " aiya, you keep on thinking of Hei Tu showing up, that's why Hei Tu showed up in your dream."
That's not true. It is very hard to have Hei Tu in my dreams. So far, Hei Tu only appeared in my dreams a limited number of times, maybe less than 5 times.
Hei Tu, you are out of sight but you are never out of my mind.
You have became a part of me comfortably.
Strangely, I feel a peace of mind.
You give me a feeling that I have never experienced on other people.
I can't neither explain nor describe it but the notion of different feeling still stands firmly.
I can tell that there is something in the air but I don't know what it is.
Do you feel it too??
I wonder.