Thursday 15 Sept 2011
I don't feel like myself today. In fact, I am feeling under the weather with sore throat and slight dizziness till I am "lagging". I spent most of my time resting in bed and sleeping. My sore throat is getting worst till the extent that I can't even speak, let alone sing.
I may have to give up my singing portion and concentrate more on dancing for the recording.
Such bad timing.
I feel so weak that I am this close to losing my entire strength.
I didn't touch dancing today because my mind is not in a state of rushing dance beats and learning dance steps.
During evening time, I went to open the door and saw my brother standing outside and looking at the 2 (not local) workers who came to clear the renovation rubbish. Later on, my brother told me that, at that time, one of the workers was looking at him and talking to him but in his own foreign language. My brother was speechless because he didn't understand what he was talking about. A while later, after they wheeled the rubbish to the lift area, the other worker kept standing near the railing (which was directly at our house window) and kept looking in my direction and also into the house, while smiling and talking to me in his own foreign language. This is creepy that I didn't even dare to look at his direction. I immediately closed the door after my brother came into the house. I mean, how would you feel, if a stranger starts looking at close distance into your house and the people in the house, in addition to smiling and talking in a language that we don't understand.
I like Bae Soo Bin..kekeke.
Whenever I see him in the tv drama, I smile brightly!
Perhaps if you like someone, you tend to smile brightly like a ba-bo (fool)! haha