Monday 19 Sept 2011
Happy birthday to my mama!
Happy birthday to my friend, Yikky!
On the downside, I am still sick but I am much better compared to the past few days since Friday. During the weekends, I felt too dizzy to move around and keep lying in bed with stomach grumbling because I didn't have the energy to walk around and search for food in the kitchen. In addition, I don't have voice to communicate too. It is frustrating at times.
I just want to recover fast so that I can be in good form for recording. Jia you!!
I am unhappy that administrative matters take a long time to process and they are unresponsive to the urgency.
In terms of another issue, how can there be 14 working days to process such a simple application??
Why is there a need to impose GST when it is just booking the dance studio in school?
Many people are just taking money in the name of GST when there is absolutely no need of doing so.