<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Friday, September 16, 2011


Friday 16 Sept 2011

I woke up, still feeling the same way as I did yesterday.

My parents was leaving the house to check out renovation issues and left me at home on my own. While I was listening to loud music in my living room, the person who came to install our new windows started knocking the door. The uncle called up the person-in-charge and talked loudly  saying that the people are not at home and he needed electricity in order to install the windows. I quickly called up my papa to come home because I didn't want to keep the uncle waiting. Over the phone, I had a hard time talking because I am losing my voice. In addition to that, my papa kept saying: "huh?" (my papa thinks he is hard of hearing but actually there is no problem with his hearing, just that he is not having full concentration at all). Since I really close to losing my voice, I kept saying the keyword on the phone: "electricity! electricity! electricity!"

Finally, my parents came home and the uncle managed to start doing his work. My papa took me to see the doctor. Later on, I went home to sleep. I had a hard time sleeping because my papa was watching show at a loud volume and I kept receiving hp messages.

My new friend, E, messaged me asking whether I want to join her dance group. I am really honoured to do so. It, in a way, shows that my dance style and ability is well accepted. (^_^) Whatever happened last year 2010 gave me a terrible fear. I started fearing whether people ignore me, dislike me without any reason or any of that anti-social behaviour that they showed to me. It hurts when the people that you hang out with dislikes you in the first place and you are unaware of this and there isn't any reason.

On the other hand, my new friend G, we are more of talking buddies. I guess she is curious about me so we start chatting. She is also someone who discusses about attitude in dance movements. This is really a level up compared to those people who just talked about dance movements.

Watching Brilliant Legacy -  Lee Seung Ki is really a good actor. He is adorable in the show when he keeps noticing the girl. His actions and eyes - wah that is really a lot of effort done to portray the character's feelings at the moment.

Currently reading Brad Meltzer- The Inner Circle. This book is much better than The Millionaires. The Inner Circle draws me right into the story and since I know some of the terms because of his own show-Decoded, I can identify easily. It is a pity that he didn't write non-fiction books. I prefer him to write books just like his show is. It is a really fascinating topic - all those conspiracies, hidden agendas and secret groups.

Seriously, the school is so slow in replying my urgent email. I think I have to call up the school once I have my voice back.

Again, I wish I can see you right in front of me. 


















writtern @11:31 PM