Saturday 9 July 2011
I felt unwell in the morning and spent my time sleeping till evening time.
Must be due to eating durians last night.
My body felt warm (though I didn't have fever), head hurt and I felt dizzy when I get away from the bed.
I fell into a deep sleep and wake up at 5.30pm.
Hmm, I felt much better but the heaty feeling is still there.
Better drink some cooling drinks.
I am not going to eat durians soon. haha
Must watch over my health.
==
Organising meetups is tough especially when every single one has its own opinions on what to do and where to meet up.
But I should press on.
I have one list of meetups to organise. Aii, I haven't start organising because everyone's scheule is busy and I am not sure of my own potential schedule too.
==
What can I do and What do I do?
I am stuck with a difficult scenario and I can't help it.
Have to move ahead no matter what happens.