Wednesday 6 July 2011
I have forgotten the simple and important fact that I cannot rationalise things that cannot be rationalise in the first place.
Just like adding apples and oranges which can't be equated into a single sum unless they are calculated in monetary terms.
I used to think that I should follow my feelings.
But then again, studies and feelings are best not put together at the same time.
Feelings have to be controlled and prevented it from going astray.
After this encounter, I shouldn't deny my own feelings.
My consciousness keeps ignoring this subconscious aspect of me and recently, my subconscious aspect has become louder compared to my consciousness.
This is the first time it has happened to me.
Ever since knowing this person, it is as though my heart has been caught in surprise.
I wonder whether HEI TU feels it too?
No matter what happens, my heart feels as though HEI TU has settled into my heart and is always with me.
I feel at peace with another person in my heart.
But I don't want this feeling to get stronger because there is no chance of seeing HEI TU again.
I do think of HEI TU everyday, more like an "off on" thing.
All along, I keep on battling within myself whether to continue or give up.
I was at the crossroads.
Now, with studies not in the way anymore, I can think better with a clear head.
My answer is: I decided to continue even if it is tough.
In the mean time, I want to be an even better person. ^_^