Sunday 26 June 2011 It was a tiring day for me. I woke up late as usual and had to prepare a shopping list before i go out in the late morning for a external family gathering, something that my family dreaded. All I did was stare into space and everyone was ignoring me and treating me like I am invisible. Ever since that mega issue that happened last year in uni dance, I developed a fear of people treating me invisible, gave me a shudder each time when similar scenarios happen like this. I wondered why people have to treat me as though i am beneath them. All i hear was negative comments to me or about me. I wish I was somewhere else but here. Finally, when lunch ended, I had to meet my ex-ex-colleague friend (we worked in the same company for 2 different jobs) at orchard. I was early so started to walk around. We had 7 hours of non-stop walking and talking. A japanese guy approached us and wanted to give free tickets for a concert because his friend couldn't make it...and we refused without realising it is AKB48's concert!! (a popular japanese girl band)!!!
By the way, there is a AKB48 cafe at scape.
Interesting...
Hmm, thanks for GH listening to me and interesting encounters with the egyptian student is amusing.
And i came to know that GH's guy friend was angry because i was a lightbulb between GH and him during the red cliff movie years ago.
Not only that, he told GH that he didn't want to talk to her for a year.
Alright, I will stand up again and try harder.
The last conversation is slightly better. ^_^
writtern @11:19 PM