8 MARCH 2011 TUESDAY Happy birthday to me!!
I didn't do anything special today because I still have to keep in mind that I am in the midst of prelims.
The only different thing is that I studied lesser today but did some relaxing. ^_^
And my mama cooked chicken nuggets for me today specially.
You may think that chicken nuggets is some minor thing for a special day but I don't think so.
Because for the past 1 month or so, I didn't eat chicken!!!! (T_T)
The main reason is that my father is sick with cough since after CNY and till now, he didn't recover from his illness.
Reason: he can't control himself from eating food that will make his cough worsening.
My whole family didn't get to eat good food so far because of his cough.
If we eat good food, he will be tempted to eat as though he has forgotten that he is sick.
Now even if we have to eat "forbidden food", we have to eat it secretly without his knowledge.
He kept blaming on the medicine but it didn't occur to him that he is hampering his own recovery of cough.
(=_=)
I will celebrate my own birthday later...(delayed gratification) ^_^
I think the only thankful thing that I am happy about is that things are going smoothly for me...in the sense that there is no unhappy things...peaceful so far.
What a relief!
I mean everyday, I will have good things happen and by the next minute bad things happen.
I am glad that this is not the case for today.
I will treat myself better when prelims is over. haha
The day for me to be free is not here yet but is sure coming soon.
And also, my brother is not at home so it feels weird to celebrate my birthday when my brother isn't around.
My brother and best friend and close friend already wished me days ago and I am touched with the surprise.
My first birthday present for me is having supper - chilli crab instant noodles!!
haha for the past few nights, I have some cravings but I was trying to curb my temptation of having supper.