10 MARCH 2011 THURSDAY PAPER OF THE DAY: STRATEGY
I have began to lose my steam for studying for prelims after 3 papers have finished.
I didn't study much for strategy, didn't really read in detail for the examples mentioned in the study guide.
I only scanned through briefly especially the last 5 chapters of the syllabus.
My papa sent me to school so I was early and went to the library to photocopy HRM materials.
At least some early time in school is well spent.
My friend, OYH smsed me to say that she is not feeling well so I went to the washroom in search for her.
Thankfully, she was okay.
Today, the school was unusually empty and quiet.
We got a shock when we saw the situation in the grand hall.
We didn't expect so little people to show up for the strategy paper.
Hmm... around 36 people were there, should be lesser than 50% of the strategy cohort.
The paper itself was all full of specified cases of examples from the study guide i.e. there is nearly no room for showing off one's originality and creativity when it comes to giving other examples.
Because of my poor preparation for the paper ( i admit this because i really have lost my steam of studying for prelims), I don't think the result is optimistic.
After 1 hour, the people surrounding me all walked off, especially the column of people behind me.
Personally, this paper is not a good standard for the actual paper.
When I reached home, my brain was too tired for me to start studying for HRM.
So, I went to sleep.
I did start studying for HRM later in the night till 12.30am, decided to stop even though I have not even finish 1 chapter.