<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Friday, February 18, 2011


FRIDAY 18 FEB 2011

hihi...I will stop writing daily blog accounts till June because I don't have the time to do so and don't have the mood to do so daily.

There is nothing much going on everyday.

I am sick - (dizziness, fever, very dry throat and don't have the energy to prolonged studying) now for no reason that I known of.

I haven't been study so hard until I will get sick ah.

Maybe I didn't drink enough water?

I am trying my best to rest enough and to regain my health status.

Prelims is like less than 2 weeks away and I am sick, what bad luck!

Didn't have good study productivity while I was in the school library recently because there was at least 1 person that I remember of who was very inconsiderate.

She kept talking on the phone using her normal voice and carrying on the conversation for a long time as though she was in a cafe and not in a library.

Keep talking to her friend about her schedule and watching movies and how being in school is so sian for her.

The word 'sian' really makes me felt that this person is very inconsiderate.

Helloooo....we are busy studying in the library and that word can really make people lose their motivation to study!!!!

I must really thank my alertness for preventing "collusion" in the library.

After school, I went to the library and put my stuff down and I realised the people sitting near me are so familiar and they are the ones that I don't ever want to see again.

So I went to the other side of the library as soon as possible and thankfully, there wasn't any collusion.

##

I missed my bro - no one to talk to me at home.

But it is good that I can concentrate studying at home, no matter how late I want to study till...heheez

I can have the whole room to myself, locked myself in the room and doing whatever I want. haha

##

Watching - The Rose with my favourite SHE song

OMG...Jin is so exotic haha

I want Bai He to be with Jin. haha

Sometimes it is er when I see Jin and Kui together (guys leh)

And why they keep emphasing Bai He is fat and ugly?

I think she is not haha ...

##

I keep having nightmares either about relatives or about the group that I don't want to see them again.

It got so real that I got so affected by it.

Hmm, in the daytime, I thought I could get over it but it seems, it implicitly still has a significant impact on me.

##

That issue, I don't wish to think about it now OR thinking about how to continue on OR thinking about how to forget about it now.

I just want this issue to stay at its current state.

How I feel doesn't fade away at my own command.

I have a strong feeling that HEI TU is important friend to me.

That's why I am trying so hard.

Perhaps none will understand because no one feels the same way as I do.

I have a strong feeling for certain people that they are important to me in my life.

I strongly believe that there are people that are must-haves in a person's life and I am glad to have found some of them already.

There is some connections, I suppose.

writtern @11:15 PM