<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Thursday, January 06, 2011


6 JAN THUR 2011

Lessons - OTIA and ESAP

Aim - Finish HRM assignment due on Saturday

Out of 5 assignments due, I have completed 3 assignments and left with HRM and POA.

In the morning, I went out to buy fruit juice and when I went back to the lecture theatre, from far, I saw a group of people that I absolutely didn't want to see

So I had to use a longer route to get back to the room.

Later, I had a stomachache during class time and was urgently waiting for class to end.

I planned to study and do my HRM assignment in school till 9pm but I don't feel up to it.

After a tough decision, I decided to head home early to rest and not attend my afternoon class.

7 Jan Friday 2011

In the morning, I ran one round at Chinese Garden with my bro.

Unfortunately, after one round, my legs immediately gave way and I didn't have strength left, managed to lie down on the rock.

We walked back home and I drank some glucose drink (need my energy, still feeling shaky)

Then after a long time of lying down, I started to study

But at least I feel healthier after a run. (^_^)

8 Jan Saturday 2011

Staying at home to study as usual

9 Jan Sunday 2011

Same thing as Saturday

10 Jan Monday 2011

During strategy lesson, he suddenly ask us to do 2 questions on the spot and handed it in.

Last week, I already completed so many essays and I am tired of doing questions.

And we didn't have break because of the questions

During the long break between lessons, my friend suddenly had a stomach-ache.

After having lunch together, she had to go home and rest.

I totally understand her feeling and we have the same fear, that is, the worst place to feel sickly is in the toilet because it is hard to call for help.

Other than strategy class, I prefer being alone in class because I can be very alert and attentive to the lecturer and my brain can really think better

I need to work harder on my accounting.

Erm ok, I need to work harder on all my subjects

11 JAN 2011 TUES

I suddenly had a stomach-ache for the last 1 and a half hours of my OTIA morning class and I had to endure it.

My brain started to get woozy which I couldn't internalise what the lecturer says.

After class, I quickly went to the library and put my stuff down, quickly downed in a bottle of po chai pills then went to the washroom.

In the cubicle, I had the same feeling of " I couldn't make it" and that frightened me but I knew I had to come out to the cubicle.

Like my friend, the worst fear is to feel sickly in a cubicle.

I went back to the library and started analysing in my head whether I am well enough to stay for the day or just go back home and rest.

I decided to go home, informed my parents and waited for my father to come and fetch me.

12 Jan 2011 Wednesday

HRM Lesson is great today~~

I guess I find out what my favourite working environment is and what ideal company I would like to work in.

My ideal company to work in is IDEO. haha

I love how interactive the working environment is, working as a group and coming up with ideas to improve products and lively discussions.

During JC times, I did suggested possible products to my friends and after a while later, we found the products in the market.

So, sometimes I am able to talk about possible products even before they are in the market.

I decided to study at home instead of staying back in school.

Went to West Mall after school mainly to buy korean drama series for my mama.

The Chinese New Year promotion for the video stores is ridiculous.

To get 10 pieces of card (1 card each = buy $28 worth of merchandise), can get 1 free video ( whether it is movie or drama series)

If you calculate, $28 x 10 pieces = $280 for a free drama series or movie is definitely not worth it.

Then again, if I heard wrongly and the actual amount is 4 pieces, it is still not worth it.

$28 x 4 = $112

Any set of drama series is way beneath that amount of money.

I also went to the library to borrow some books - need to have some non-computer entertainment haha

I took the train home and wah, I saw a person who is practically having a picnic in the train.

He sat down in between the train cabins, spread his newspapers on the floor, eating potato chips and drinking cold drink at the same time.

I switched on the dvd player for my mama and the DVDs couldn't work!!

I even called up the shop and told her about the problem and she said to come back and change it.

I wanted to do it in the evening because I am too lazy to go back to West Mall again.

Luckily, I use the other dvd player which is in my room and it worked.

It turned out that the dvd player in the living room can only watch music videos but cannot watch DVD movies. ( the dvd player is passed to us from one of my uncles and he didn't even tell us of this problem)

On a side note, my paternal side - when they pass things to us, the things are usually spoilt and sometime beyond repair.

I find it rather ridiculous and extremely inconsiderate of them.

Usually, people pass things to others because they don't want it AND the items are still in GOOD CONDITION.

I called the shop and told her that I won't be coming back to the shop to exchange because I realised is the dvd player's problem.

Hmm, I think the person working in the shop is very nice and I would definitely go back there to buy if the things are affordable. haha ^_^

13 Jan Thursday 2011

HRM lesson again~~

I couldn't find all the HRM chp 9 essential readings - articles so I asked the lecturer for it and he was kind enough to give all of it even though I cannot find 3 out of 5 articles for Chapter 9.

Haha I love all my lecturers - passionate and caring.

Not only that, he also realised that if we have the same break timing as the other lessons, it is inconvenient for us because there will be a long queue and we always end up being late for the 2nd half of the lesson.

I stayed back to read OTIA essential readings till 9pm and I completed 56 pages!!

And my brain is exhausted for the day~~

writtern @11:40 PM