<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Saturday, January 29, 2011


24 JAN 2011 MON

Stayed at school till 9pm

In the library at night, I was studying in the library at the window when someone tall walked towards me from the outside of the library

I looked down at my notes while I could sense the tall person tilting his head and waving me

It is weird : who is that?

So I looked up and it was the tall guy!!!

Wahhh..so long didn't see him around (of course, since he quit school)

It is nice that he saw me and came and talked to me... sorry that I couldn't talk much cos I am busy studying.

I was especially miserable during the day time because I regretted to do something due to the fear of the unknown.

At least, the appearance of a friend I haven't seen for ages (tall guy) makes me feel so much better

25 JAN 2011 TUES

Stayed at school till 9pm

26 JAN 2011 WED

Went home straight after school

27 JAN 2011 THURS

Can you believe it??

i have classes from 8.30am to to 10pm!!!

It is good that I have friends that can accompany me throughout most of the time

I attended with my 2 friends for education over abroad programme talk and I am still excited, as though I am the one going there

My friends even invited me to join them for the programme overseas in korea and I am touched.

I promised myself I will stay in Singapore and take the Sept Language Test and do other things.

Maybe I will travel but not to Korea.

As I have mentioned before, I will bring my family around the next time I go Korea first before I go with my friends around to Korea.

And something else made my day!!

One of the facilitators (school staff) for the programme actually remembered me !!

All along I thought she didn't recognise me so I didn't talk to her.

I thought I am insignificant.

Perhaps, I am too used to being 'insignificant'.

I am thinking of going to the Summer Institute but it costs $600 for 6 weeks.

Is it worth it??

Then had dinner with Soci-JA

28 JAN 2011 FRI

I watched my usual episodes of GH and GHI when the webpage suddenly featured a video and the title of the video was an extra long string of hangul characters.

Within that string, I saw 2 words which is direct pronunication of Kiss so I thought that probably it is the Korean version of ISWAK/Itazura na kiss.

I was right!!

I started watching and it was about the guy wishing the wife happy birthday (awww...so sweet!!!) (One of the extra special episodes)

Heez..I wish that can happen to me...but one cannot wish for something so impossible. *smilez*

I started watching episode 1 and it is good!! Ahhh!!!

And she is lucky to meet such friends that really can zhiang3 yi4 qi4

Some scenes are so funny that I want to roll on the floor laughing!

Hope I can have a good night sleep with a good dream after watching this!!! haha

writtern @9:36 PM