1 JAN SAT 2010
Normal day at home
2 JAN SUN 2010
Ahh, I managed to complete my strategy assignment even though I already brainstormed on the 31 Dec Sun 2010 near midnight (where everyone is counting down, i am brainstorming on strategy questions)
(=_=)
Ahh..School is starting...not looking forward to it....(>_<)
3 JAN MON 2010
Lesson - STRATEGY AND POA
Strategy Assignment Due for me today because I didn't attend my last lesson in 2010 (sick)
I was looking forward to talk to my friend OYH but she didn't come for strategy class because she was seriously unwell.
I understanding that feeling!!
So I spent my time doing essential readings in the library till OYH sent me a message that she is okay now and in school having lunch.
I had lunch with her and we started talking.
Strangely, I feel more focused and disciplined to study, which is a good sign for me. ^_^
I want to get rid of unnecessary distractions especially the Fu Qian aka Loser King aka King of the rotten apples
I would like to say thanks for my friends who support me of getting rid of seriously annoying people.
Thanks for HYH for sending me a sms template of scolding people.
That's very sweet of HYH!
I would use it as my very last resort. haha
4 JAN TUES 2010
Lesson - OTIA and ESAP
Aim - Complete ESAP assignment in the afternoon
HRM assignment in the night to be submitted tomorrow
During the afternoon, I did some relevant essential readings for ESAP and proceeded to do my ESAP assignment.
Since I use the school's computer, there isn't any microsoft word program for me to type my assignment so I was speed writing my essay on foolscap and managed to complete it before my lesson starts.
What a relief!!
I left school after lessons to do my HRM assignment
But, my attempt failed because I do not have sufficient knowledge to do it.
Plus, I am tired so I went to sleep early.
The deadline is 8 Jan 2011 so it is relatively ok.
5 JAN WED 2010
Lesson - HRM 8.30am-11.30am
Aim of the day - to complete my OTIA assignment due on Thursday
As usual, I stayed in school from 7am to 9pm.
I typed the relevant essential readings (for my essay) and started to get down to writing my assignment.
I realised the essential readings is still not adequate for me to answer the essay question.
Not only that, I am confused over the topic of Power - various arguments.
I need to do lots of hard work for that one, maybe have to do some relevant further readings.
My brain is so tired after studying in school for so long hours and trying to hard to complete my assignment.
Just some chatting on msn when I got home while watching a Japanese drama called Princess Princess D (all of a sudden, I miss listening to Jap media) before I went to sleep