<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Saturday, December 18, 2010


Finally back to blogging - 18 Dec 2010

Many drastic things have happened since the last time I write in my blog.

I deliberately didn't write in my blog because at that moment, I couldn't bring myself to recall the unhappy things and made me upset.

I would rather wait until I am calm down and stabilise my emotions then I will write it.

First, let's look at the relatively happy side.

@@Studies

I am now finally in my final year of university but I have 5 subjects to study.

So now this is like 7 more months to go before I finish my final year's exams.

I have intended to eliminate possible things that could jeopardise my exams results and efforts.

That's why I am doing away with dance temporarily and try not to be involved in new projects or new commitments.

I keep looking at possible opportunities but I have to keep in mind that I am sacrificing all for the sake of my studies and after graduation, I would have even better opportunities for me to take.

That is some positive psychology for me.

I have a lot to study because 4 subjects are qualitative and the remaining subject is accounting.

Initially, accounting this year makes me worried because I couldn't understand what the lecturer is talking about.

And that made me panicked.

But I studied accounting head on, ready to face the fear.

I think I got the understanding of accounting now and that really made me feel so enlightened

The other subjects are fascinating and I realised I am actually studying 9 subjects in total because my subjects are multi-disciplinary so I need to draw on my 1st year and 2nd year's subjects knowledge.

Even though there are a lot of content for me to go through by the end of December, I feel I am doing ok in my studies.

For the past assignments and tests, I have passed them.

My friends keep telling me that HRM is tough and that got me worried.

So the HRM test I took had a pass unexpectedly and that really boost my motivation for HRM especially.

Well, passing is the basic sign that I am doing ok for me.

One problem I faced in class is that my classmates are not active in class participation so I end up replying most of the time to keep it moving.

Most of my classes this year are held in small lecture classes and this is better for me.

I need to continue studying hard for 7 more months and then I can relax.

Okay, enough about studies.

@@@

@ I was just looking at makeup tutorial (first time I looked at a makeup tutorial video) because I was curious on how a particular singer got that kind of eye make up which was kinda cute on her.

Maybe I will try it someday.

And then I looked at hair tutorial because I really wanted the kinds of curls that my favourite girl group member is having.

After watching it, I am so going to buy a curl iron instead of paying for the money to do it at the hair salon.

Hmm, maybe I should try all this after I finish my university studies.

Haha, suddenly there is something to look forward it.

And I guess I need some serious change.

I may never know, serious change could turn my table of bad luck to table of good luck!!

Maybe I will buy the curling iron soon

@@

Okay okay, enough about it.

December is supposedly a happy and cosy month but to me, it always have this depressing feeling about it.

Perhaps, Dec is the month that usually makes me feel disappointing because of certain events that really mean a lot to me.

This year was about black rabbit.

I have the very strong urge to be good friends with black rabbit because I feel that this person's personality is good.

Unfortunately, things turned out for the worst which wasn't what I have expected.

So far, I feel as though I have been through cycles all the time, from feeling the worst to feeling ecstatic.

Now, I feel that black rabbit is 'drifting away' and there is nothing much I can do about it more.

I have tried my best despite lack of opportunities to improve the friendship.

Smses sent but not replied made me realised things have turn for the worst.

I have no choice but perhaps to let it go.

Well, I am reluctant.

I still feel that there is some importance.

Anyway, I was reading a storybook when this particular story keeps reminding me of black rabbit often.

That got me thinking.

@@

Dance is the major thing that make me nearly to the breaking point of going mad because of bias, different frequency, misinterpretation and others.

I will talk more about it next time.

@@

Work

This year, work is miserable because of numerous incidents that got me to the extreme moods.

@@

School

I have been studying from mon, tues and thur 7am t0 9pm and wed 7am to 11.30am

I am exhausted.

Anyway, I am glad I have become closer to OYH and it is cool that we have a lot to talk about.

Our talking topics are really extensive.

Not only that because of her, I know another jc junior.

But, good things are unfortunately balanced by bad things.

Someone I know is really getting on my nerves.

@@

Home

Major incident.

@@

Okay, that's about it.

I shall elaborate next time.

writtern @9:18 PM