WEDNESDAY APRIL 14 2010
Had a bad dream that I woke up feeling so shaken
It was so real and everything was so clear.
Halfway in the dream, I woke up and went back to sleep and the dream was continued.
I had to wake up not long after that since I had to go to school for morning class.
headache
felt temperature rising
felt weak
planned to have mac for lunch but decide to head home straight instead of walking a far distance to get lunch
didn't like crowded toilets
the smell is getting to me
felt like retching and that got reminded me of the time i was about to lose my consciousness in the toilet cubicle
bad memories of last year's food posioning
went home and my mama cooked lunch for me
after that went to sleep
but sleep was interrupted by phone calls
still didn't feel well enough after my interrupted sleep
but have to wake up le
did some studying
still feel shaken by that dream
TUESDAY APRIL 13 2010
mp3 player had a major problem
can't read whether there is headphones
no music while travelling is unbearable
MONDAY APRIL 12 2010
@ A long day at school@
SUNDAY APRIL 11 2010
@Home studying@
SATURDAY APRIL 10 2010
@Home studying@
FRIDAY APRIL 9 2010Dreamt of studying POA and recieve a message from my sungsaenim and another weird dream about being in another world and trying to get back (very science fiction kind of movie style)
okay, i shall drop a short email to my sungsaenim but have to write that in english since i haven't been practising Korean Language.
I will type a short email to her in korean in June for the second time.
Shugo Chara anime is getting exciting!!!
Ahhh i really don't know who should I want Amu to be with.
Tadase-kun? (the "prince")
Ikuto? (the cat like senior)
Sanjo? (the samurai)
Nadeshiko? (the cultural dancer)