22 APRIL 2010 THURSDAYI am in shock!!
I am now annoyed.
now perhaps i have a better understanding of how listening to these 2 words-break up can be so emotionally tormenting.
Anyway, due to the volcanic eruption in iceland, everyone in the globe is affected as long as they are moving all over the world.
I didn't expect this to affect my studies.
The lessons for one of my subjects, EOE was delayed because my lecturer couldn't come to Singapore in time.
And the inconvenience really affected us.
In the end, I decided not to attend the revision class for EOE because I don't want to affect myt time to study for my actual exam papers which is in the following month.
Couldn't believe exams is just up this coming month.
23 APRIL 2010 FRIDAY @Studying at home@
24 APRIL 2010 SATURDAY@ Studying at home@
25 APRIL 2010 SUNDAY@Studying at home@
26 APRIL 2010 MONDAYOoo, the final week of lessons before actual exams in May.
POA was acceptable, the important stuff that was revised.
EOE was really in a mess because our lecturer doesn't mention what papers are required to bring during class.
So, I went to class, in a blur state.
The last few days of class made me sad, because it also means that black rabbit days are numbered.
It is like I have to see the days being numbered just like that, reducing the possibility of chances to zero soon.
I can't do anything to this because this is the crucial exam period.
27 APRIL 2010 TUESDAY @IBM Lecture@
28 APRIL 2010 WEDNESDAY @Micro@
The usual way of doing past exam questions.
29 APRIL 2020 THURSDAY @Macro@
Revision..revision..revison..ahh the last day of school.
Today witnessed my friend's pen flying during lecture and the guy in front was too shocked to the extent that he forgot about picking up the pen!! reminds me of a funny accident during my dance rehearsal!!! haha30 APRIL 2010 FRIDAY @ Studying at home@