8 March 2010 Monday
Event: My Birthday
I am thankful for those that wish me.
There are some people (that I didn't expect to wish me ) wished me.
However, I am disappointed that there are some other people who I wanted them to wish me, didn't wish me.
Am I still friends to them?
I have to clear things up since I know that there should be a misunderstanding.
9 March 2010 Tuesday@ Studying@
10 March 2010 Wednesday@ Studying@
11 March 2010 Thursday@ Studying@
12 March 2010 Friday@IBM exam@
I feel (=_=) in the examination hall.
I think this subject is the worst and me lacking what it takes to do well in this subject.
I endured the whole 3 hours there.
13 March 2010 Saturday@ Studying for Micro@
The weather is getting unbearable.
I can't stand heat and stickiness!!
14 March 2010 Sunday@ Studying for Micro@
Wow!
I am right on schedule for my micro revision!!
I am feeling so at peace!!
Tomorrow, 3 more chapters to go and I am done.