15 March 2010 Monday Finished doing micro revision during early afternoon.
Yea!!
I feel at ease now.
I am too bored doing the usual routine so I went to watch some korean dramas.
Ah, I missed watching dramas!
Watching: You are beautiful and Cityhall
Cityhall is a good drama series as it talks about government politics.
I especially like the quotations from famous people and the main actress's views about politics.
I watched a bit of the drama series: You are beautiful at my grandma's place during CNY.
I didn't understand the plot back then.
Now, after watching the first episode, I received some understanding.
First impression wise, I like the Blond hair guy, reminds of cherubic angel and also SS501 jUNG Min. haha
I guess I like that kind of style..haha
The other guy ( not the main singer) is cool in his own way: caring, thoughtful and he loves to drink tea (healthy kind)!! Just like me!! I love chinese tea and japanese organic tea.
The 3 singers reminds me of F4- the one who is hard to get along(Leader), the slightly wacky one and the observer/caring and thoughtful one.
Random Thoughts
- I looked forward to me finishing my first round of exams in less than 2 days' time..
- Looking forward to eating korean food with my friends.
I missed the taste of korean food!
- I didn't want to go overseas this year but my socio group was persuading me to go somewhere near by.
Make me xin yang yang.
My parents disallowed me from going to Bintan.
They rather me go Malaysia.
I really want to go to a good amusement park!
Sunway Lagoon sounds interesting especially with the new addition: Haunted house!!
- I am still going to go full force in dance after my academic year.
- What should I do with this person?
How can I be good friends with this person?
Is it an impossible mission to do?
Sky, please guide me!
@Time: 10PM@