4 March 2010 Thursdaywas very productive for studying macro
tonight was my macro exams
i met June and Jing Jing outside the exam venue
i felt much alert and comfortable doing my exams from 7pm to 10pm
but for the actual exams, i would prefer doing my papers early so i can relax early
proud of myself in that i managed to finish the majority of the questions required to do
i used up 3 booklets of paper for the exam
i waited for a long time to ask for 1 booklet of paper
i guess they didn't expect people to request for extra booklets of paper
when i reached home, i just felt no energy to continue studying for eoe
i smsed szeman late at night and she told me that she is not going for eoe
tough decision to make
i am breaking my promise to go for all 5 papers (~_~)
will buck up!
3 March 2010 Wednesday Spent my day studying for my macro and eoe subjects
eoe is a tough subject to take so if u have a choice, dun take it!
2 March 2010 Tuesday I had POA in the morning.
This was my first paper.
Usually, I spend ages doing a long question but today, I managed to do majority of the questions required.
Very good!
I am proud of myself!!
1 March 2010 Monday Trying to speed up my studying for POA which is tomorrow
March has arrived so fast!
Should I be happy or sad?