10 Feb 2010 WednesdayEvent: Laura's performance in school
I planned to do my IBM readings in school so I dragged my laptop with me. Wah I really look horrible with 2 bags at either side of me.
Not only that, both bags were extremely heavy.
I feared that my foreign bag wont' be able to use because of heavy weight.
I don't have time to buy another bag for school.
After school, I put my bag in the library and then went to search for Laura.
She and her partner was already at the stage for rehearsal.
The performance started very late and I was there waiting to record and take pictures of them.
was there carrying my laptop bag and looking after Laura's stuff while recording their dance performance behind.
Haha While the performance was going on, I didn't manage to record the whole performance because the camera suddenly showed No memory left in the memory stick.
Wah, how can it be?
I had already transfer most of the files to the computer.
There should be more than enough space in the camera's memory stick.
Some Pictures

After the performance, we had lunch at the canteen.
And her dance partner saw us and joined us for lunch.
One thing that he said made us laugh because we couldn't imagine such things happen.
After lunch, I accompanied Laura to the school entrance and I walked back to the library to start studying.
What a disappointment!
My laptop couldn't get connected to the Internet.
I asked for help from the library counter and he was shocked because I asked him: "How do I get connected to the Internet?"
He must have thought this is the first time I am using the computer, in other words, someone who is living in the past with no computers around.
I explained further that I brought my laptop along but I tried so hard and I couldn't get it connected to the Internet.
While he was trying to help me, a girl was returning her borrowed laptop to the library.
He was checking the contents of the laptop bag when he found out that the plug was gone.
He asked for the missing plug from the girl and the girl became immediately angry.
I think there is no need for the girl to be that angry.
I mean the librarian was just trying to ask for the missing plug and to find out where it went.
The librarian couldn't help me to connect to the Internet and he even called up the IT support staff to come and help.
The IT support staff wasn't that nice and friendly at all. (>_<)Anyway, thanks for both of their help.
At the same time, I wasted my time because the book that i borrowed had restricted time period of 4 hours.
How can my laptop has problems?
I bought it not long ago.
I studied all the way close to 6pm.
I packed up and decided to walk the old path as I missed my primary school so much.
It certainly is a long way with 2 heavy bags.
While I was at the bus stop in front of my primary school, I saw my p6 Chinese teacher walking towards the bus stop.
余老师,我比你高喔! 为什么你不认得我呢?
It has been so many years le and she is still teaching there.
We took the same bus.
There are so many primary school kids around and wah I missed the days wearing that uniform.
I slept early today - was feeling dizzy and tired. 9 Feb 2010 TuesdayI came to school early to lend notes to Misha.
I was quite unhappy for the past few days because of somebody's tone in the sms. I had lunch with Laura. The guy who sat beside me when the lesson started talked to himself again. (T_T) I know a lot of people with strange personality in JC but this is the first time I sat beside someone who is like that.
He subconsciously imitate people who talk around him.
For example: The lecturer gave a loud sigh and he followed immediately like after a few seconds.
Quite afraid, I hope he won't sit beside me next time.
8 Feb 2010 MondayA long day of lessons as usual. STROLLER AND BUS INCIDENT
(I mentioned this in my earlier posts because I thought it happened earlier)
啊,转角遇到他!
真的常常喔! 真的吓到我了!
*Details at blog*
7 Feb 2010 Sunday
I had school today.
Silly me!!
I thought the library opens on sunday and I brought my laptop along, thinking to make use of the required textbooks. (T_T)I carried both bags on my way to the Jurong East library to borrow storybooks. After I left the library, it was raining heavily outside.
I was too tired to go back home on my own so I asked my parents to fetch me from the library.
6 Feb 2010 SaturdayAt home doing the usual- studying, jumping around and surfing the net. 5 Feb 2010 Friday~At home~4 Feb 2010 Thursday~In School~