28 Feb 2010 Sunday
Event: Eating out with sociology group of friends for dinner at Tiong Bahru Plaza
I reached Tiong Bahru Plaza a few minutes early and was walking around and I saw June and Jing jing from a far distance.
I didn't want to meet them so early because I want to spend more time listening to my songs.
I walked the other direction, in fact to the HDB areas.
One motive was to recall whether I have been here before with a friend.
The dinner was not bad, affordable in fact.
The group celebrated my birthday which was really the first time.
Reason being , my birthday always clashes with our prelims so it is hard to meet up to celebrate my birthday.
I am quite surprised by the present: Carlo Rino Bag.
Carlo Rino is a brand that I like ever since I went with a friend who used to work at a bag shop and I liked their first design series: the one with the gold key.
No one knows that I like Carlo Rino. Haha
I like the present! Thanks!
They were discussing about their graduation trip.
There were a change of plans.
All of them have holidays plans with their families and other groups of friends.
So there won't be enough budget for our group (minus me) to go.
They were thinking of going nearby such as Bintan and asking me to go along for a short and cheap trip.
Wah, really made me xin yang yang.
I told my parents about it but they said that they rather me go Malaysia.
27 Feb 2010 Saturday
Studying for my 3 papers this coming week
Ahh!!!!
26 Feb 2010 Friday
Studying at home
25 Feb 2010 Thursday
I am feeling under the weather so I didn't go for class.
This week is my last week of lessons and I don't have the heart to really concentrate.
I don't know why.
Perhaps I am too tired to listen to classes.
24 Feb 2010 Wednesday
I had class in the morning.
Then I went home and bought KFC meal along the way.
In the evening, I went to JE mrt to meet my friend to return back each other Macro notes.
I waited for ages.
This issue has dragged on and on and I really have no mood to face this.
Friendship is a 2 way street.
Why do I have to compromise a person's schedule all the time?
23 Feb 2010 Tuesday
I don't need to go for class together since i went for the earlier class last sunday.
Studying at home
22 Feb 2010 Monday
Finally finished the POA syllabus!!!
Hurray!!
I want to finish all the syllabus and get on with studying for prelims!
This is dragging way too long.
21 Feb 2010 Sunday
Had class at 8.30am
Glad that I had a morning class
I like school when it is that empty.
During weekdays, our school is too overcrowding that I can't stand it.
Have to avoid the toilets, canteen, bookshop and other facilities at peak periods.
20 Feb 2010 Saturday Event: went for hospital visitMy grandfather had operation and he was in SICU-SURGICAL ICU.
When I saw him lying on the hospital bed with so many tubes into his body and him looking so weak with a face mask and couldn't talk, I couldn't help but tears keep flowing down.
I was so glad that I had a mask on-those h1n1 masks.
I don't want him to see me cry.
I wondered why my emotions were so easily becoming unstable at the sight of my grandfather lying on the hospital bed.