31 Jan 2010 Sunday~usual routine~30 Jan 2010 Saturday~usual routine~29 Jan 2010 Friday
~home~
28 Jan 2010 Thursday
Event:Salsa Night at Zirca at 7pm
After school, I walked to the bus stop with my new high heels.
On the way, I didn't notice XQ with her friends while I was walking.
I stopped and looked far to wait for the bus.
That's when I notice XQ,XY,SM.
How can I not notice them?
I like wearing heels when I go out.
But I haven't been wearing heels for so long because my old pair of heels are no longer fit to be used.
I reached there early and was waiting at Central LJS for WS and her 2 cousins to come.
Meanwhile, I knew that my ex-colleague (MM) worked in this area so I smsed her to say hi.
Too bad, there wasn't time to meet up with her since she ended work late.
I decided to buy pineapple cheese cake (dessert) from LJS for dinner.
There was confusion going on at the counter in terms of getting the wrong orders.
Later, it was my turn and I ordered: "pineapple cheese cake".
The manager heard my order and he turned around to grab the bottle of cheese and squeezed cheese out onto a small plastic container meant for sauce.
And he gave that to me.
I was startled, thinking: "Huh..I am going to pay $2.40 for this?"
The manager still smiled at me and looked enquiringly at me, as though he was waiting for any more orders from me.
He thought I couldn't just be ordering cheese.
I repeated my order and said: " Pineapple Cheese Cake...Erm Dessert? "
Finally, he got it but he didn't apologise at all for the mistake.
What an interesting incident?
I doubt I will ever go to the LJS branch.
When the manager is "gong gong", do you think the whole crew is okay?
It seems to be a wrong combination of LJS crew.
Reason being- the people in the kitchen kept chatting and ended up cooking up wrong orders most of the time, another person was in a bad mood so much so that she was shouting at the people in the kitchen, and well, the manager, i have mentioned what happened with him.
So what do you think?
I decided to make my way slowly to Zirca, if I can remember where exactly is it.
There was such a long queue and I don't want to wait there alone for them.
So I sat at the taxi stand and yup, they arrived quite some time later.
At the queue, I saw L's cca mates (those who aren't performing) standing outside Zirca's entrance.
I wanted to wave hi to TY(same dance group for internal showcase) but he wasn't looking at my direction.
We went in and I was immediately "hit" by darkness.
That was a bad thing for me since I don't feel that secure walking in the dark.
I fear that I will fall or trip over due to some hidden step or wire or something like that.
We didn't get any seats and decided to stay put at the bar counter.
After a while, we went to put our belongings in the lockers.
Li hai bah, all our belongings (4 of us) managed to squeeze inside one tiny locker.
Well, from my view, it looks tiny.
I was standing at the doorway of the locker room.
We were back at the same spot, just waiting for the event to start.
The start of the event was social dance, any people were free to dance on the dance floor.
There wasn't anyone at the initial start of the social dance.
We were all waiting for "supposedly workshop" but there wasn't any.
One older couple was so amazing, dance during the faster songs.
Some of the dancers are too nervous so they weren't dancing to their full potential.
I couldn't stand standing any long so I told my friend that I will sit on the floor near the pillar.
It is amazing how people won't look down while walking in the dark.
Aren't they afraid that they may trip over some hidden steps?
And yup, a guy nearly tripped over me and he apologised after looking back.
I accept your apology. (^_^)
Finally, the performances started and wah, this particular university has so many dance teams in that it became alternative performances between other universities' dance teams.
My friend's cousin gave me a drink and said that it was non-alcoholic.
It is nice but I suspect there is a small amount of alcohol.
After that, my mind wasn't that sharp and not only that, I was stumbling while searching for L on the dance floor after the whole set of performances ended.
The half of the performance set was over and I really need to sit down.
I tried to catch the attention of the employees there.
I feel so invisible.
Wow, I have finally mastered the invisibility skill!
I got the attention of this girl and I asked her: " Do you have any extra chairs?"
She replied: " No. This is free seating."
To me, it is a weird answer.
I kept telling her: " sorry, but i really need to sit down. "
Quite some time later, she gave me a chair and earlier, I thought I was disappointed that some people are heartless, with no emotion.
We walked all the way back to the mrt station.
WS's cousins are so nice and easy to talk to.
*Details in blog*
SOME PICTURES



That night, my grandfather went to hospital because he got a heart attack.
27 Jan 2010 Wednesday
~school~
went home instead of staying to study in school
went home to take a nap
26 Jan 2010 Tuesday
~school~
the person who sat beside me in class talks to himself...made me wish for the lesson to finish quickly
25 Jan 2010 Monday
~school~
I witnessed a baby carriage incident when I was on my way to school.
I was already in the bus when this father was pushing a baby carriage with the baby inside on board the bus.
Before he attempted to do that, the bus driver nearly shouted out: Fold your baby carriage before you get on the bus.
But the father kept saying: yes I will and at the same time, did not do anything but still still pushed the baby carriage into the bus.
The bus driver was unhappy and kept on saying: the rules say that you have to fold the baby carriage before you get on the bus.
The father found a seat and put the baby on his lap after placing the unfolded carrriage at one corner of the bus.
The father was very unhappy with the bus driver because in his point of view, he himself is unable to fold the baby carriage with one hand while carrying the baby with another hand.
He started arguing that there is no way to fold the baby carriage with just one hand.
The 2 of them kept quarrelling along the way, even to the point that the bus driver had to stopped driving and called his supervisor to see who is right and who is wrong.
To be honest, I don't know who is right and who is wrong.
Please tell me your opinions?
If i remembered correctly, i was disappointed today.
24 Jan 2010 Sundaystudying
23 Jan 2010 Saturday
hmm....dancing and studying
22 Jan 2010 Friday
I dreamt I went berserk in class.
I like u being near me, like u standing behind me, like your directing. (^_^)You make me feel like i can rely on you
I want to be good friends with you