<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Sunday, December 20, 2009


Saturday 19 Dec 2009

A day where I have almost the whole afternoon to myself at home!! Yea!!

I have a problem- i didn't make use of the opportunity to pick up some choreo. I just want to relax by just jumping around.

Discipline! Discipline! Discipline!

And I got a shocking piece of news in facebook!

My 2010 exams advanced timetable is out!!!

Advance timetable means that yes they have planned it but if there are unforeseen circumstances in the near future, then they may change it.

Anyway, my own exam timetable is tight in a way as soon as the official exam day starts.

But I will end early compared to last year's timetable.

That means I have longer holidays to do my recreational things and prepare for korean language test!! Yea!!

I kinda miss looking at the korean textbook!

I should made up a list of what to do during my holidays which is so far far away!


Friday 18 Dec 2009

A Friday that I should have used to study but i played games instead for a major part of the time.

Must study hard and play hard at the same time!

I think I have gone haywire in the sense that I studied hard for the past months since school started and now I have gone crazy searching for games and playing non-stop. You know like the backward bending labour supply curve that we have always see if you take economics as a subject, until a certain breaking time, an individual will consume more leisure time than spending the time to work.

I will work on this area as in trying to get back my discipline!

Thursday 17 Dec 2009

Nothing much to talk about class.

I am going to have another test 2 weeks later.

Sigh...and the day before the test, I have a ex-colleagues dinner gathering which was created by me and I asked GH to organise it for me since she is my closest ex-colleague in that company and she has her holidays right now!

Thanks so much for her help!!

Tonight is Sheng En's birthday celebration but I didn't go because I had a potential gathering going on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENG EN!!

I really hope I can meet them up for some cycling.

I am not going to put so much hope that we are able to meet before this year ends.

So far, I didn't hear any response. (>_<) What should I do?

Wednesday 16 Dec 2009


Class with assignment due 2 weeks later.

I don't like it when assignments and tests are due during this festive period. (T_T)

I was thinking of going to see how the salsa club is practicing for their performance on Thursday.

But I decide to stay at home and some studying.

One day, I really want to see salsa club practice.

I want to see .......whether what I hear about something are true!! heez

After school, I asked Laura to have lunch with me and Rebecca (her salsa friend) came along with her.

It is the 2nd time Rebecca asked me to join salsa.

And always my answer is No.

Firstly, I don't like partner dances.

Secondly, Hip hop is still me after all. This type of dance doesn't get rid of my excess energy.

Thirdly, I don't like feeling powerless in a dance.

It is really hard to get my words in between the conversation.

Finally, we left the canteen.

Finally, we took the bus back to Clementi.

Laura left for home and me and Rebecca walked up to the MRT platform.

On the way, I saw my aunt at control station.

I felt like riding on the MRT with my aunt and my cousins so I told Rebecca that. I asked Rebecca to go ahead first.

As usual, my cousins are being their naughty selves again.

My aunt looked so tired.

It has been a long time since I am that close to her.

In the past when I tried to talk to my aunt, my cousins will prevent us from talking. Hmm, may be there are too possessive of their mother.

I haven't have a proper chat with her since my cousins were born.

She is my favourite aunt since young and always take me out and my bro out to play at different places.

writtern @10:27 PM