<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Tuesday, November 03, 2009


Monday 26 October 2009

@ School Day@

Tuesday 27 Oct 2009

@ School Day@

An Assignment given to us...have to write essay.

I am ok with it, just that I need to read loads of content.

Wednesday 28 Oct 2009

Test is given back

I am disappointed.

I will work harder under time pressure!!!

Thursday 29 Oct 2009

Event: Go out with weisi for dinner and also to look for suitable presents for yan.

I didn't meet up with weisi for a long time and I got things to tell her that I was upset about. And I will certainly feel better if I talked to someone about it.

We meet at Jurong point in the evening after my class has ended.

She came much more early to look at clothes.

I wanted to eat Swensens food.

There was this big group after us but one of them started their own queue. That is really rude. The good thing was, the waiter already saw us at the front of the line first so he let us in.

We were seated at a cosy place near the cash register.

While we were looking at the menu, I felt water dripping on us and I turned to my left and saw electricity plugs having water coming out. Weird!! How can there be water coming out from the electric sockets? Meanwhile, Weisi thought it was her saliva.

I felt worried because water and electricity will create a terrible reaction. I didn't know what to do. A few minutes later, some of the waitresses noticed this and quickly rushed to the cash register and unplug.

I looked up and saw water pouring out from one of the ceiling lights. How can that happen?

The waitress immediately move us away from the place but there wasn't any available seats so they pushed our table all the way out in the open. Everyone was looking at us.

I haven't been eating Swensen's food for a very long time, close to 1 year.

We shared ice cream after that since I don't want to eat that much of ice cream after a heavy meal.

We walked around the shops to look for yan's present. But I just don't have a concrete idea on what to buy for her.

I talked a lot to Weisi until I was about to lose my voice.

I gave up searching for suitable presents for the day and we left the place and headed home.



Friday 30 Oct 2009


@study@

Saturday 31 October 2009

Today is psychsociety's 1st meeting.

When Jingjing, Janice and me went, we realised it was an informal meeting, somewhat like orientation.

Not many people showed up, less than 10 people were there in the lecture theatre.

We had to self-introduce ourselves.

We left before the lunch reception because Janice had to go to work and I wanted to go back home to study.

We had lunch at makan place and I left for home.


Sunday 1 November 2009


My whole family went running at Chinese and Japanese garden.

Haha kinda remind me of the scene whereby the whole family in the Famous 7 princess drama were running military style.

I haven't been in the place for a very long time so we were walking around, practically spending the whole morning there.

I want to make this as a routine every week to do some running.

I want to lose weight!!!!!!!

writtern @10:08 AM