Monday 23 November 2009
I am really getting tired of studying and school.
I have a serious case of accumulated study fatigue.
I just want to play and rest whole day long.
My productivity speed is getting slower.
Tired!!! Tired!!! Tired!!! Tired!! Tired!!!
I need a break!
I don't want to stay at home.
I want to go out with my friends.
Tuesday 24 November 2009
My laptop is not listening to me.
Certain internet websites,I have no access to it.
And they are the websites that I usually frequent, like youtube, facebook.
It is frustrating not to visit these websites.
I can only use the other computers late at night when the
I am glad I went to check out the cca board in facebook late at night since they postpone the time for my cca.
I don't think I want to study in school after my class tomorrow.
By the way, korea cakes (birthday cakes) are beautiful and tasty. They have the most beautiful cake designs I have ever seen.
Wednesday 25 November 2009
OMG, I didn't expect internal showcase to be next week.
We have to be split into groups.
This means I have a problem.
So far, I don't really have any friends around in class.
Those that I say hi to are people who are always inactive.
Thankful, our dance instructor did numbering randomly.
And my group members are totally not in my previous class.
This is a bit hard for me in the sense that they talk among themselves and I don't think they know that I am in the group.
After the teacher's announcement, the committee members mentioned about the sale of dance club t shirts.
My group members were engrossed in it and I really don't remember their faces.
They didn't seem to attempt to discuss about the dance thing and my parents are waiting . My father doesn't like to wait. So I had to rushed off without saying goodbye.
hmm..this makes me doubt whether i want to go for the internal showcase next week
how can i be dreading it in a way?
what should i do?
i am feeling stressed up because of this.
i want so hard to impress
the either make it or break it issue
Thursday 26 November 2009
I rushed after my lesson to listen to the talk by a forensic psychologist at 6pm to 7pm.
It is really interesting.
I wish they could let us have an internship-following them in their line of work for a few days.
Friday 27 November 2009 At home