Monday 2 November 2009
@School time@
Tuesday 3 November 2009
@ School Time @
Wednesday 4 November 2009As usual, studying in the library.
All canteens were so crowded that I didn't eat my lunch. huhuhu >_<
Continue to do speed reading of essential readings.
Suddenly I feel like making friends with an ex classmate but dun know how to go about doing it.
Will i be weird doing something so random??
The people around me in the library were so noisy until it really slowed down my speed reading..
How can they not realise everyone is listening to their conversations when they are so loud??!!
Even those who were standing very close to the glass windows of the library and talking can be heard.
Quite disappointed because i nearly finish one chapter for my essential reading but I was 3 pages short before the task can be completed.
So near yet so far..It always happen this way!!!
No matter where I am doing, this is like always part of my life.
Whenever I was about to complete the task that I am set out to do, I am always stopped or interrupted by someone else or something.
It is really frustrating!
Hmm, I don't know how to stop this from happening.
It is just something that is beyond my control.
If you have any ideas, then tell me.
So far, I can't think of anyway to solve this.
This time around,i have to pack up le to get ready for my cca. I don't want to get late.
I feel worried that i may not feel well enough to last during the whole lesson because I only ate 2 biscuits for lunch.
Before leaving for my CCA, I dropped by my old class to say hi to misha and of cos talk about class people.
haha hmm..the ex classmate that i am thinking of making friends with didn't show up.
i kinda miss my old class...i wish life goes on smoothly Unlike my peers, i am not brave enough to go through the same route all over again.
Love backfires at times.
I took a bus to the dance studio.
Oh No! My ez link card value is barely enough for me to use.
I decided to alight at one bus stop before the dance studio and it was much further compared to the distance if i alight one bus stop after the dance studio.
I was trying my best to walk very fast.
There were only 2 students waiting for class to start, excluding me.
By the end of the class, only 14 people instead of like around 20 plus size or close to 30 i find it sometimes amusing when people dance and did different things compared to the others.
Not amusing in a bad way, but is kinda comical.
I think i am going to get back my stamina by attempting to do warm up exercises every day.
oh gosh..i have assignments for 3 different subjects and i don't know where to start. oh man..i can't even properly rest.. ahh!! i am so stressed out....
Thursday 5 Nov 2009There was a masters degree talk that Jingjing want to join and for me, i am interested to know information about masters.
I didn't go for the first half of my lesson because the masters degree talk clashed with my class timing.
At some point of time recently, I did think about having a masters degree, maybe doing something that is really in my interest such as psychology, child development or something of that field. But because of my current situation, I feel that I shouldn't spend even more time studying. I need to do some other things other than studying. I don't want to spend my whole life doing studying as a dominant part of my life.
I am tired of holing up myself in my room studying for long hours and not allowed to stop.
There is test next week again!
When can it ever stop??!!
I am beginning to have study fatigue!!!
After school, June accompanied me to buy yan's present. We had dinner, me having LJS's mango fish wrap!! Ah, my favourite LJS food!! I haven't been eating that for ages!!
It tastes so so so good!!
Finally, I got yan's present!!!
Friday 6 Nov 2009Event: Yan's birthday party at Pasir Ris
Theme: Pink
Met SM at Pasir Ris Mrt
SM thought we could have been taking the same train since she reached a few minutes earlier than me.
We walked towards the chalet following her instructions from her ipod.
It wasn't that long a distance.
We reached the right chalet place, without much difficulty.
We called yan from the outside of her booked chalet rooms and strangely, she didn't know who I was because she hasn't added me in her handphone list.
Yan came out and invited us in. But her friends wanted her to do something so she had to attend to that first in the room.
I find myself out of place because there wasn't any people around nor other friends that I know.
We went out and yan's sisters saw us leaving. She took pictures with us. I seriously don't recognise them at all from yan's skyecam. haha
We walked around the chalet campus and bumped into Naz. Naz got lost finding the place. We showed her the direction then we walked around somemore before going up to have dinner.
We made friends with yan's friend: Diana. She is really nice.
I am slightly offended by a comment.
We ate our dinner in one of the rooms while watching "entertainment".
The "entertainment" refers to the UB girls talking and the UB boys playing- throwing m&ms into each others' mouths, hitting balloons with their heads, talking after having helium air in their mouth.
Then, they were out playing games.
Yan cut her cake together with her speech and different groups of friends took turn taking pictures with yan.
And it was awkward in that only 2 of us were taking pictures with Yan.
After the cake cutting and cake eating, we left.
I walked to the mrt station on my own close to 11pm and I realised the last train has left!!!
Oh no!! I couldn't very well take a taxi from the east side to west side.
Firstly, I am scared of the cost, those extra peak hour costs.
Secondly, I don't feel safe taking a taxi alone especially at the night.
My last resort was to call my parents to come fetch me but I know they were fast asleep.
It was really a tough decision.
I walked around the closed shopping centre and lastly stopped to sit down at Macs.
I don't feel safe being alone there at close to midnight.
I was there and thought of a lot of things. haha
Since I was in the area in Tampines, I thought: what if i happen to bump into this particular classmate?
Anyway, there wasn't this occurrence at all.
I reached home at around 1am, bathe and used a bit of computer and then went to sleep.
Saturday 7 Nov 2009@Study@
I am so tired that I couldn't wake up early enough to go running. (~_~)
Sunday 8 Nov 2009@Study@
I am looking so tired.
I disliked looking at myself in the mirror cos I really look terrible.
Looking terrible is an understatement.
I want adequate sleep!!! (T_T)