<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Friday, November 20, 2009


FRIDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 2009

I saw this in facebook and just put it down here.

"Thy heights by great man aren't taken by sudden flight, it is while their companions slept that they are still toiling upwards thy night..."

I am doing this right now!! That's the reason why I am working so so hard for.
I want to be a successful person in whatever i want to do.
I want to realise my dreams and do a good job realising it. ^_^

SATURDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2009

Started watching korea variety show: We got married.

It is great!!!

My favourite couple is Alex and Siney.
They are the best and of course, everyone wanted to be like them.
I feel the most unfortunate was that Alex had to leave to concentrate on his album and that caused Siney to close her heart. When they came back on show again, it takes a long time for them to be close again. I find it a pity. My best friend told me that Siney is married now. I feel so sad for Alex. They could be happy together.

I feel sad all week because of this.

How can a perfect match not end up together?

I feel upset about it.

The more I watched the show, the more thoughts I had.

I missed living in Korea.

I missed staying on my own.

I want to have my own apartment, best still, a big house in Korea.

I can design my own house the way I want it.

I can cook in my kitchen while listening to my favourite kpop songs.

Cooking while listening and dancing is something i wanna do.
haha..just joking!!

Can even dance anywhere any time in the house.

I can rent out my house when I am back in Singapore.

I regretted not buying lots of spam meat back. Spam meat is luncheon meat. And it is delicious!!!
I regretted not playing fireworks on the beach of Busan.

I regretted not sleeping on the beach of jeju island.

I regretted not being able to wake up and watch the morning sun rising .

I regretted not sleeping at sunrise peak of jeju island.

I regretted not going to SM's norae banks ( similar to kbox in sg).

More to think about later....(>_<) HyunJoong is an interesting character like little boy boy. I am glad that korea guys behave like their age rather than maturing personality even though their looks make them look older.
SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2009

A
ddiction!!!

I love the wedding photos of each couple!!!

I think they are the best wedding photos I have ever seen.

I would love to see certain couples become real life couples.
So far,
Eg: Alex and Siney ( but that's impossible now) Cannot like that!! huhuhu
Andy and Solbi (they are so comfortable with each other)
Seo In Young and Crown J (right from the start, I feel the can really be a real life couple. Not just a couple, but is a cool hiphop couple. ) They have the same interests. And Crown J's mum is so so pretty!! Of course, everyone who watchd the show got startled by how much Seo In young and his mum resemble each other. You know, it has been said that guys will usually pick their future wives who looks like their mums. Same goes for gals.





writtern @9:22 AM