Tuesday 20 Oct 2009I fear that the sickness I experienced will repeat itself.
Thankfully, I survived today's lesson!!
Wednesday 21 Oct 2009The fear is still going on for this week at least.
I am not going for cca today.
It is best not for me to spend too long a time in school.
If something happens to me, it is going to be tough.
Micro test- I know how to do it but there wasn't any time for me to do it.
How can I prove myself now?
I got to work harder!
Thursday 22 Oct 2009Macro test - I was disappointed with myself.
How can I not recall a single thing?
When I recieved the blank piece of test paper, my mind was as blank as the test paper.
I just couldn't recall.
This is bad.
I really must press on!!
Friday 23 Oct 2009Whew! There is no school today!
It's study time without needing to prepare to go out.
I dislike school now in that I have to prepare to go out much earlier compared to last year's school.
There are just too many students in my classes so I have to go there early to find a good seat.
Every table in school, including the library's table are all occupied because they are all having examinations soon.
The school should provide more tables around the campus.
Saturday 24 Oct 2009The plan was to go running in the morning but I was too tired so I continued sleeping.
And I wanted to stay at home for a week for fear of the sickness coming back.
Still studying
Sunday 25 Oct 2009@ Study Time@