<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Sunday, October 11, 2009


26 Sept 2009 Saturday

June told me that she is going to be in the same class as me for Macro. That's great!

These days, all the more I am feeling that I need to yi kao. I am tired of standing alone.

27 Sept 2009 Sunday

Busy doing my studying...and I am doing it at a very slow speed.

Whole day long and I didn't even manage to get one task done.

Maybe I need to  cut down the size of my tasks. 

28 Sept 2009 Monday

@School day@



29 Sept 2009 Tuesday

@School day@
 Event: Cheryl's belated birthday celebration


After school, I went out  to meet JJ at Clementi Mrt Station before heading to doby ghaut mrt station. She had to meet with her mum to pass the stack of notes so that she wouldn't have to carry a heavy stack of notes to meet the rest. 

We thought we would be on time but we were around 5 to 10minutes. All of us agreed to meet at Ashton's restaurant at 7.30pm. While we were at Outram park waiting for the train to go to Doby Ghaut, Janice called me and asked us for our location. She said that there was a traffic jam and she will try her best to be on her way there. I heard something about cat. I could barely hear her over the phone. So I passed my phone to JJ for her to hear and she didn't catch what Janice was saying too .  Cheryl was already there much earlier than the appointed time. 

Feel kinda bad because the birthday girl was waiting for all of us for so long. I think she will understand that we rushed all the way there from school. 


We heard over the phone that we were the last ones to reach. Upon reaching the restaurant, there was a long queue outside and we couldn't spot them immediately. 


Aha! June hasn't arrived yet. 


 We had to order our food while waiting in the queue. After what seemed like a short time, it was our turn to go in. The waitress showed us the outdoor area. 


My food was the last one to come and it was very long. And the waiter was telling us that the cook had forgotten my order. 


To make up with it, they gave me extra food on the plate. That is nice. So I was very full after the meal. 


Then we took out the birthday cake and sang the birthday song loud and clear. The waitress was kind enough to lend us a lighter and even switched off the fans around us to prevent the candle lights from going off. 


I wish the plates weren't cleared away earlier because it is really difficult to eat the slices of the birthday cake with serviettes. 


After dinner, we headed back to the mrt station. Along the way, I bought a comb at Etude house. Finally, I got a comb. Haha I usually don't have the habit of combing my hair. And when I was young, I shared comb with my doll. haha As in the comb that I used to use was a toy comb. haha 


We were suggesting of going to Taiwan for our graduation trip. It would be so much fun!! But my graduation time is different from theirs so it is hard about when to go. But I would love to travel with them because we are friends since university year 1. haha But again, 5 people ain't that nice a number to travel in groups. I mean there will confirmed be someone who will be left out.



Then JJ started the topic of "what if there were "bad things" in the hotel rooms." Wah, that really creeped me out. During the whole journey home, they kept talking about that topic. That changed my mind to take the bus home instead of walking some distance back home.





30 Sept 2009 Wednesday

@School day@

Today is the first day of my CCA. 


It was too late for me to pack up for CCA yesterday night so I decided to come back home after school and then go out for CCA. 


The buses took very long time to come and that made me super late. Thank goodness, they weren't that angry and the dance instructor just started on the warm up exercises. 


Today's lesson is just up and down exercise and the moving of the head in isolation to the rest of the body. 


So I was kind of bored there because I have learned that in basics in my previous learning place. 


How I wish I can start learning choreographies or something like that. 


But I know I had to go along with this because this is the only way for me to get access to performing since my parents don't allow me to join privately. I will find a way somehow somewhere. 


After the 1 and a half hours, I could barely walk down the stairs. My legs were so wobbly. I haven't been doing warm up exercises for so long. I usually do choreographies at home and not do warm up exercises at all. Heez


My father called and he came to fetch me. I was standing right outside the campus because my parents do not know the campus location well. A lot of taxis drove past and thought I was waiting for a taxi. 










1 Oct 2009 Thursday
@School day@
Was 20 minutes early but it was already fully packed.


Maybe there were students who"crashed" into the class.



I had to sit at the last row with June and that was too far to see. Could hardly make up the words that he wrote on his transparencies.



2 Oct 2009 Friday


Yea, my day to catch up with my homework and studies!! 


But I seriously think 3 days is not enough. I didn't get to complete substantial amount of work that I aimed to finish. I have been thinking of ways to make sure I can complete that within the 3 days. I will be working on improving my efficiency of studies done for the weekend. 


And I don't think I have enough sleep. I have been sleeping like a dead log for months. Just went into a deep sleep. And it is really hard to wake me up. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I do not know. I still looked horrible despite having 10 hours of sleep. I really need adequate sleep!!!

writtern @5:57 PM