Wednesday Sept 16 2009
*At home*
Starting to make daily plans and able to finish tasks.
Sometimes, I am bored at what I am doing. But just don't have the heart to do other things. (~_~)
Thursday Sept 17 2009
Event: Korean Lunch with KU-UOL friends at Chinatown
We had lunch at the korean restaurant. The food is so expensive compared to Seoul's prices. Hmm..like 5 times more expensive. *Heart pain*
I had a stomach ache so when we were at TCC at Suntec city, I didn't buy any thing.
Friday Sept 18 2009
*At home*
So happy today! I managed to do a lot of tasks that I planned yesterday night!!! Yippee!!!
Saturday Sept 19 2009
Event: Mama's birthday
Looking at song sheets...
During the afternoon, I went out to buy birthday cake and some ice cream. I went around Jurong area to find a good cake. Ever since looking at the lovely cakes in Korea, I feel Singapore standard cakes are not good enough. Korea made cakes are so pretty and tasty. Yum!!!
I wasn't in time to secretly hide the cake in the fridge.
We celebrated mama birthday in the night. ^_^ The cake is delicious. It will be better if the cake is fridgerated for a much longer time.
Currently watching: Famous Princesses.
I think this is going to be one of my favourite korean drama series. I like the story plot. It is really family oriented and can understand the characters' feelings. Some of the scenes are so funny and cute.
After watching this, I have mixed feelings about guys.
Sometimes I hate them ...sometimes I find them ke ai. Aiii..or -toh-kay....
I hate it when guys think they dun do mistakes even though they do. And when gals commit the same mistake once, the guys think like it is the end of the world and they decide to not be together.
The show portrayed women as though they are of lower status than men. Wah, I feel so sorry for their plight.
I will make sure I will live a much better life. I will keep holding on to my dreams, no matter what people say.
Gambatte!!!
Sunday Sept 20 2009
Event: Going out to kbox and shopping with best friend
We promised to meet at Jurong Point but she was late. So I walked around Jurong Point and saw something that I wanted to buy. I have to think about it.
Then, we had Marina Square lunch at Yoshinoya. We were eating our lunch as fast as possible since we booked our kbox at 2pm.
We were 5 minutes late for the Marina Square kbox.
There was audio problems with the mics...too soft le. Destroyed the mood. >_<
While we were singing, we heard fighting along the kbox corridors.
We heard a woman shouting in Mandarin: " Why did you hit me?! Why did you hit me?! Why did you hit me?!"
But no one responded. And we didn't dare to walk out of the room to see what happened.
Then all was quiet.
At some point in time, I went out to the washroom. When I came back from the washroom, my best friend was saying that she heard shouting from the outside saying in Mandarin: "HELP ME! HELP ME!"
Too bad I wasn't there at that time so I didn't alert the kbox staff about this matter.
Yea, we over ran the kbox duration up till half an hour.
We left for Plaza Singapura to look at Etude house.
And I couldn't believe a product that was out of stock and stopped its sales can still be on the shelf at Singapore's Etude house. That's strange.
I found the eye shadow box that my best friend suggested at Singapore's Etude house. Weird. It is not available in Seoul. But Singapore's shop is selling the same product. How can it be?!
After that, we headed to Orchard Far East Plaza to walk around. Didn't walk around much since we were too tired.
We went to Jurong Point for dinner at Mac. Haha the old memories came back. We used to spend a lot of time at Mac during our secondary school days, mainly to hang out.
On my way home on the bus, there was a very irresponsible 'ah ma' who sat on 1 seat and the other seat was occupied by her bag. She was the one with the 'empty seat'. Quite a few people walked up towards her, with the body language showing that they want to sit there. But the 'ah ma'just stared back at them expressionless and refused to budge. So the people had no choice but to stand. She was eating cakes in the bus! After a few stops, aunt and uncle boarded the bus and they were carrying heavy plastic bags. The aunt wanted her husband to sit beside the ah ma. But the uncle said loudly in hokkien: "there isn't place to sit. how can i sit?" The ah ma of course heard it but she behaved as though no one talked. The aunt said loudly in hokkien: " this ah ma doesn't take her initative to let people sit." After what seemed like ages, the ah ma slowly turned to her bag to put in her plastic bag and attempted what seemed like a teeny wenny effort to move her bag away to let someone sit. But all she did was just a "show" since the bag was just moved less than 1 cm. Then 5 to 10 mins later, she put her bag on her lap. The uncle saw it and was still complaining: " she didn't let me move in, how am I suppose to sit down." The ah ma took a long time to respond and again, she attempted a teeny wenny effort to move in. All she did was just to move her bottom slightly and in the end, she didn't move even 1 cm into the window seat. And she stopped. =_=
The uncle was so fed up that he decided to sit at some other seats.
Back in the house, I locked my room to change for clothes. When I was about to unlock the door, I realised I couldn't open the door. Locked out in my room!! Oh no!! The only consoling thing was my parents were still awake so I was waiting in the room for quite some time before the door was opened with the door knob removed. My poor door!!!
Currently, I feel I lost a sense of direction.
I am kinda disappointed with how things are going.