SUNDAY 30 AUGUST 2009
I had a bad dream again but this time, the setting is different.
I was with a big group of people, maybe around 5 or 6. It was close to evening time. And it seemed that we were walking along the big pathway between 1 tall wall and 1 shorter wall with numerous tall tombstones of various sizes and heights squeezed together in a large courtyard and surrounding the courtyard, there was a big ancient like European style abandoned building. And it was dark inside. After walking through the big pathway, we were standing a short distance from the main entrance of the building. From far away, we could see the tall black gates that we walked from. And one of the guys in the group said: you see...the gates are moving on its own. Then I looked to the right and I saw him turning on a switch. And I said: that's not true. you are playing with the switches.
The doors of the main entrance were slightly ajar and the whole group peeked in and we saw bodies being piled up everywhere on tables or on the gigantic wheelbarrows. The bodies had blood all over them. It was so scary.
At this time, 3 strangers approached us. I remembered one of them dressed like a priest. They told us not to leave the place because a few of us were of interest to them. They planned to keep us here while they closed the gates from a far distance of the entrance of the building. We ran with all our might and managed to escape out of the whole campus before the gates closed down on us.
And I woke up after escaping.
My parents told me that I left my house keys stuck at the door the whole night.
Didn't feel like writing down my timetable for today. Just want to do what I feel like doing at any moment.
I am not sure what dance should I start doing first.
Watched taiwan magic competition at night and the last guy was so good and funny.
Played maplestory late in the night...heez...
An important thing that I learned from some tv program:
"Chances are for those that are prepared."
I will keep this in mind. When things make me feel weary, it is alright to take a break, but remember, I must never give up and continue to persevere on.
MONDAY 31 AUGUST 2009
Something is really wrong with either the computers or the Internet. My facebook, hotmail, gmail and blogger are not functioning the same as it always does.
I had a weird dream last night about a guy who is supposed to be with me and kept giving promises to stay with me. In the end, slowly, he kept spending time with another girl and as the day goes, he changed his mind and didn't bother about me. And he shouted after me because he wanted his jacket back. In my mind, I was wondering what response should I do....should I just quietly return his jacket or ask him what is his stand now?
But I woke up before I can decide on what I should do.
I tried to go back to sleep and get back to the dream. But it is hard.
======
I am very worried.