<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Saturday 5th September 2009

 My handphone alarm  clock woke me up  at 10am. Heez I was struggling to wake up.

Gad my own idea of de-stressing in the afternoon! 



SUNDAY 6TH September 2009


I looked through my possible subjects to take during my upcoming academic year and made sure I roughly made a right decision. It is scary to  make a decision that may go wrong in the future.



Monday 7th September 2009

Event: Doing my school timetable at 10am.

It is a good thing I got my lessons all on weekdays.
I am disappointed all my classes aren't on mornings. I am the most alert during mornings and after morning class, I have more time to do things compared to afternoon classes or late afternoon classes.

I hope this will be a great school year for me. I want to start off on the right track. I will work my hardest and manage my time. I plan to join ccas. Maybe what i lack is ccas so that I can manage my time better.

We asked each of us our timetables and they kept advising me to change my lecturer.
Tuesday 8th Sept 2009 

Early morning, I called up student help desk but no one picked up the phone.

After the phone call, I went out with my mama to the post office to mail my school form.

The next stop would be to go to school to pay my school fees and to change my school timetable if it was possible.

When I was in school, I had my lunch at Makan Place before doing what I need to do.

Ahhh The japanese food was so delicious. I haven't eaten that for many months. Wah, the heavenly feeling!!

First task: the student helpdesk to change my timetable
Problem: There was a very long queue and I didn't like to wait so long for my turn.

I had a hard time making my decision as to whether should I ask to change my timetable or to prevent any hassle to just pay my school fees.

I called up WS and JJ and they felt that it was important to change to a better lecturer for one of my subjects.

So I went up to the office to called my programme officer. Unfortunately, she wasn't in. After calling twice, she still wasn't at her desk. So, why not call some other programme officer? Thank goodness, she answered the phone and helped me changed my timetable. Whew. But too bad I didn't get to change my other subject to a morning class since my friend is in that morning class.

2nd task: To pay my school fees

Yea, I was done!

I took the bus and went to Jurong East Library to borrow my books. I finally can get to read story books!! I happily took 4 books and went to the borrowing machine. I couldn't find my library card for many months so my mama suggested to take her ez link card to borrow books. She insisted that my bro used her ez link card to borrow books and it was successful. But, well, we can't use ez link card like that. The librarian was taken aback when I asked about this question. I am disappointed that I can't get to read story books today. (>_<)

Wednesday 9th Sept 2009


          ~AT HOME ~



Thursday 10th Sept 2009

I was prepared  to meet the dance girls at bugis junction at 6pm. 


I smsed ML asking about how many people will be meeting. And she called up to tell me that: the event was actually yesterday. That gave me a shock! 


All along, I thought it was Thursday and she said that maybe it is the timing of the message that i misunderstood. 


I checked the sms that was sent on tues 2.35am: the important line is let's meet tml at 6pm at Bugis Junction. 


By right, I will take it as Thursday 6pm.

Why will people take it as Wednesday 6pm?


Right but it seemed that I was wrong among my peers. Perhaps a perception parallax error? 


This reminded me of the tribal dance issue- a similar case to this.



When I recieved the call, I was on my way to Clementi mrt station.


I alighted at Clementi and started calling up Laura and Xiaohui to see who is free to meet up at that time. 


Since I was already outside, I might as well meet up with my other friends. 


However, there wasn't any one free. 


I decided to head back home.




writtern @10:52 PM