Friday Sept 11 2009
Event: PHPPS gathering at Hooked at Rail Mall (6pm)
The whole day was spent staying at home and in front of the laptop. haha made me so tired.
I took 180 in my neighbourhood all the way to Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange.
I haven't been to Bukit Panjang Plaza for ages (in terms of years) so went in and took a look.
It was the same layout but with different shops of course.
Walked back to Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange to take 184 straight to Rail Mall.
Reached there on the dot and walked up to the restaurant: Hooked.
Hooked is a restaurant something like Fish and Co.
Only Wen Yun was there before I came.
I called up Simon and messaged Yvonne. Both were on their way.
Did that mean only 4 of us? That would be a pitiful state.
Yvonne replied me that she put reservation for 6.30pm. So the 3 of us sat down outside Hooked and waited for Yvonne to appear.
Yvonne came with Kok Chong and Wei Wan. There were still some more people coming but will be late. Some people forgot about the whole thing.
Here's some of the pictures taken during the dinner:
Actually, this is not all. Some came very late after we finished eating at Hooked. We walked down the stretch of shops to look for place to sit down.
Today is Wei Wan's last day in Singapore before he leaves for Netherland to do his maritime degree. So Yvonne wanted to buy him a cake to wish him all the best. He will be back in Dec.
The latest person to show up was called "2nd Leuintenant Strawberry". Why was he caled that name? Because of his face shape which looks like a strawberry! haha so funny!!
Saturday Sept 12 2009
*Tidying at home*
Music time!!!
Sunday Sept 13 2009
* Tidying at home*
Finished watching GHI (Ghost Hunters International) Season 1 and 2.
I wish there are more episodes of GHI coming up.Looking forward to GHI Season 3.
I am now searching for GH (Ghost Hunters) aka TAPS but there isn't any proper videos on youtube.
Even though I watch these kind of shows, I am still spooked by it. Haha Anything scares me! haha
Monday Sept 14 2009
* Tidying at home*
Watching: Mean Girl Ah Chu
Because of this drama series, I realised wang shao wei is a really talented actor. He can really do his role so naturally until he is like a different person compared to the other roles he played in various drama series. Really pei fu him.
给你拍拍手, 给你放煸炮!
I am not sure whether 煸 is the right one for this. Couldn't find other suitable words.
Tuesday Sept 15 2009
* Tidying at home*
Feeling so bored at home. haha was pestering my friends to chat with me online late in the night.
The friends I wanna meet are all busy. Boo hoo (>_<)
Watching: Easy Fortune Happy Life(the latest episode), Mean Girl Ah Chu (finish the whole series), Famous Princesses (starting of the drama series)
I am beginning to feel that xiu jie kai is so ke ai!
It feels so good watching korean drama series. And I can pick up some of the words. Yea! Clap clap!!
And I heard a phrase that reminded me of our korean teacher speaking on the first day of korean lesson.
The phrase is: nice to meet you in korean language.