<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Tuesday, September 01, 2009


FRIDAY 28 AUGUST 2009
In the night, I was watching the taiwan variety show: diamond society which showcases people with interesting talents and abilities when we heard loud noises from the carpark.
My papa said that the foreign workers were quarrelling and fighting. One attempted to push another off the lorry. My papa wasn't sure whether to call the police to help solve the problem. I kept telling him that he must call the police and don't hesitate.
This reminded me of what I learnt or know about in social psychology back in KU ISC.
 This case study was about the girl who was attacked late in the night many years ago but no one came to her aid even though there were many eye witnesses. Each of the eye witnesses thought the other eye witnesses would report it to the police. But in the end, since everyone thought the others will do something about it, ironically, no one called the police and she died that night.
I was watching videos together with my bro in the night. Then my bro said: " It has been a long time since we watch videos together." He thought for a while: " oh ya hor...u just came back last week. "
Before we sleep, we watched parts of Metal Detroit City movie and it was so funny. I wonder why the movie critics gave it low rating since it is good.
SATURDAY 29 AUGUST 2009
Morning, morning, morning!!
I took my own sweet time eating my breakfast while listening to music and dance..heez
In the  afternoon, I went to bugis mrt to meet my friend, my dance junior.
We took bus to go la salle college of fine arts to watch chinese dance performance.
The newly renovated campus is very nice!! We walked past the big and beautiful dance studio with full length mirrors on all the walls.
 
 The picture of the stage

 Taken from the 2nd floor where we were sitting

 
Another view of the stage
The dance performance takes place at the Singapore Airlines theatre in Basement 1 of the La Salle College of Fine Arts.
The chinese dance performance is named as Eternal Love with 8 pieces of dance performances joined together as a dance depicting the love life of 2 girls and 1 guy. What a complicated love triangle!
The dances were so beautiful!!
I miss dancing with chinese umbrella and chinese fan.
I miss dance training days, tired but worth it.
I miss the tribal dance training days.
I miss working so hard for performances and being busy with dance performances.

We saw our junior college professor chinese dance instructor (china) sitting right in front of the stage on the first row and first floor. haha his distinct look makes it easy for us to spot him.
After the 2 hour performance, we left the theatre and we saw the mediacorp actor walking behind us. hmm, I can't remember his name but he appears in the current channel 8 drama series about cooking de. i don't watch singapore made drama series (in fact I am not allowed to watch) so I don't remember the actors' and actresses' names.
My friend went home from there since she had a direct bus back. And I walked all the way back to the bugis mrt. It wasn't that long distance and I didn't get lost. Haha.

 It was 5pm. I think it was too early to head home.

Since Bugis mrt  is near Orchard mrt in a way on the MRT map, I decided to drop by my ex work place and give my ex colleagues a big surprise visit. haha
I was so happy seeing them that I hugged my very close ex-colleagues.

I missed them so much!! (^_^)

Also, I missed teaching kids and spending times with kids.

I wish I can go back to the time when me and my close colleauges working together and teaching the kids. (^_^)

It was Teacher's day again and I kinda felt sad as this same time last year, my right foot was sprained so I didn't show up for work and I don't have teachers' day presents. *huhuhuhu*
After work, my dear aunt 'MY' (haha not my real aunt, but my colleague) wanted to go through the class matters so I stayed back with her. And leaving the workplace,she treated me to fruit juices and sat along to chat while finishing our drinks.

We took the same mrt direction because I wanted to talk to her more even though it was a far longer route back home.
Since Yishun is along the way, I decided to walk around Yishun, relieving my memories of junior college school life and our usual hang out at North Point shopping centre.
After a while later, I decided to head back because my feet were tired from all the walking and I was wearing heels.
After the whole day out, I have came out with a list of what I missed.

When one grows older, there is even a longer list of what one can miss.
WHAT I MISSED 
@ The Dance Performance
- I missed dancing with chinese umbrella and chinese fan.
-I missed dance training days
-I missed tribal dance days with the dancebabes
- I missed busy preparing dance performanecs and dance routines in school
- I missed juggling dance with studies back in junior college
- I missed being on stage. 
- I missed dancing on stage
- I missed hanging out in the dance studio. 
- I missed my school days. 
 
@ Bugis 
- I recalled walking along the Bugis street with Nithya or Sarah shopping and chatting about what happen in our lives. 
- I recalled going all the way to Bugis to buy birthday presents for some of my friends during the school days. 
@ Orchard and workplace
- I missed teaching my kids. 
- I missed running from classrooms to classrooms on a tight schedule to start classes on time. 
- I missed jumping over the tables to start teaching. haha If you know what the classroom looks like, then you will understand why I said that. 
- I missed recieving hugs and kisses from my 2 year old kids. 
- I missed talking to my adorable kids. 
- I missed the time spent with my own batch of colleagues. We had so much fun. 
- I missed hanging out with my colleagues for lunch and after work. 
- I missed the "Teacher Anything and Teacher Whatever" partnership. hahaha

writtern @12:17 AM