21 Sept 2009 Monday
Public holiday
Event: Orchard with Korean group
People who showed up: Debra, Shawn, Daphne, Audrey, Xuan Qi and Me
Dinner at City Hall Japanese Food Bazaar
Dessert: Ice Cream at Azabu Sobu
The rest went to Esplanade and I went back with Daphne.
We talked a lot on the way back home and realised that her grandmum just lives next block!!
Hmm, I think there are a lot of misunderstandings in Seoul and misunderstandings deepen till now.
22 Sept 2009 Tuesday
Event: First day of school (IBM)
Before class,
I met up with Janice to walk around the CCA fair. I am thinking of joining Psychology society and Dance.
Psychology society: I am interested in the research and internships aspect of the CCA. I can do internships during my holidays then I won't need to keep waiting and searching for jobs. The economy is still very bad so I feel that it is really hard to find jobs at such a short time. My friends who graduated had a hard time finding jobs. The conversation I had with Kim Geok made me feel depressed about the job economy.
Dance: This is a must. I have been doing without dance for so long and I can't stand it any longer.
I think there are a lot of people who are interested in joining Psychology society. The psychology society was just next to Guitar Club. Saw SM at her guitar club booth but she was so busy talking to her friend so she didn't see me standing there for 10-15 mins. Saw Laura at the Psychology society booth too.
The huge stack of notes greeted me when I first came for class.
I saw a lot of guys in the class.
There wasn't any one that I know so I sat alone.
The class was fully packed.
It is really hard to deal with so many papers all over the place during lesson time.
The lecturer's humour is really unique.
Anyway, he kept skipping the notes to tell us the gist of things.
So it is time for me to work hard and I forsee I will be spending a lot of time in the library.
23 Sept 2009 Wednesday
Event: 2nd Day of school (Micro-economics)
I went to class and was surprised that the notes were not as much as before. I walked into the class to find a good place to sit and happened to see a friend sitting on the same row as me. Wah, really so long didn't see her and I wasn't that close to her. A distant friend. Anyway, it is a good thing to be in a class with someone I know.
I went for lunch and saw Xiao Hui at the canteen.
Then took the bus to Jurong East Interchange to buy files and highlighters.
I didn't see any sour sweets in the super market. I miss eating sour sweets while reading books.