THURSDAY AUGUST 27 2009
"You are like my green tea, clearing away my residue feelings for yester."
Thank you so much. ^_^
The past many months, I have been trying to convince myself I have already let go of the feelings for yester but no matter what, yester's name was still special. I have denied all the way that it was nothing. In fact, I have no idea whether what it was that made it special. But I know it is impossible the way things are happening or in fact not happening at all or going far far away.
Anyway, I have known this new friend and I don't know why, but days later, my residue feelings are cleared away. I feel cleansed. haha I feel like I am free again. This new friend is like my green tea, cleansing me. My heart feels free again. I feel much happier, can jump up and down le. I thanked my new friend a lot even though my new friend is not aware of it.
Thanks! (^_^)
Currently watching the taiwan drama show: Easy Fortune and happy life.
Wah, it is super nice and super cute. All the guys in the show are so cool. haha
I realised the shows that i watched after coming back to sg are all so funny. Maybe I finally let go of my feelings which could be the reason.
A few days ago.. while my bro and me were eating dinner,
My bro: i am so hungry because I didn't eat lunch just now.
Me: Really? ooo you poor thing....
Mama: what? the 2 of u ate lunch together just now...
my bro and me: hahahahaa...really? we forgot le.
I am getting very happy.....^_^ (though i don't know what is the underlying reasons. I will figure it out soon hopefully)
And my best friend said that 2 weeks later, I may know the reasons why.