Wednesday 18th March 2009STUDYING IN PROGRESS...
MEANWHILE WORRYING OVER EVERYTHING IMPORTANT
Thursday 19th March 2009STUDYING IN PROGRESS...
MEANWHILE WORRYING OVER EVERYTHING IMPORTANT
Friday 20th March 2009I recieved a sms by LSM about where is the lt? I thought it was sending message to the wrong person. And she told me that there is a lesson today!! Oh my gosh, by the time I looked at the sms, it was only 10 minutes before class starts.
How?
I quickly rushed there via my father's car and ended up 10 mins late.
Only during the break, then did I sit with my friends.
Kept thinking my lesson starts on the last week of March.
Haha I told Misha about the snake incident and she was laughing when I did the gesture. haha
LSM told me she recieved a missed call probably from the programme and I urged her to call back.
LSM wasn't shortlisted. Aiii
Hmm..me and DWS didn't recieve anything so our results will be known anytime.
Worried and nervous
Saturday 21th March 2009STUDYING
Sunday 22th March 2009Today is my uncle's housewarming party. He has a very nice house! haha
Just going out for a few hours make me so so tired.
When I reached home, I was lazing around in my bed and fell asleep.
So didn't do much studying..i am so tired these days.