Monday 9th March 2009Mood of the day: Very down
Reason: didn't get the supposed phone call from school
the chance is gone le loh..
i should at least have a chance to be interviewed
i wonder how i am going to get permission to go
So, really don't have the mood to study.
in the afternoon, i was taking a short nap when my hp vibrating.
usually i dun read sms immediately de so i just look at the screen: ohhh from DWS
usually i am the one who initating smsing DWS or LSM so wonder what it is about
After a short while,
my phone vibrated again so i waited for more than 2 times if there is a call
and it is a call but with an unrecognisable number.
Actually i have a phone phobia-phobia of picking the phone
And yea i decided i must be brave to take this call.
OMG!! is from the school and i got an interview on Wednesday!!!
Wah I leaped out of bed loh.
Then I read DWS's sms and she got an interview too!!
But hmm...LSM didn't send me so i am not sure whether she had any phone call.
Then went online and DWS and LSM were there.
Oh no wonder, LSM had a missed call and I asked her to call back and she had the interview too.
Cool!! So the 3 of us have it. Yea!!!!
Mood at the end of the day: ^_^ (jumping for joy)
Tuesday 10th March 2009Hmm.. i better prepare and brainstorm for tomorrow's interview.
But i think i went out to study bah so i was very tired and didn't do much preparation for interview.
So since my interview time is at 9am, i have to sleep early and hopefully tomorrow's interview will go very well.
Wednesday 11th March 2009Mood: nervous
I woke up early and went to school extra early in case of unforseen circumstances.
Planned to read some singapore budget notes before the interview so stayed on the 4th floor.
After a while, I saw someone who looked like Lee min (my friend) and she didn't seem to recognise me. She sat on the table next to mine. I can't believe it, she didn't say hi to me. So I decided to say hi and she finally showed signs of recognisation. Oh my gosh, she looked so different. So I went to sit at her table and started talking. It seems she is going for the interview and she is going to the same place as me!!! Cool!! But I thought she is a very rich girl, why did she want to get the sponsorship? Her reason is she wanted to see whether she is good enough. Ok bah, reasonable one. And she wore so formally. Made me think i am not going to make it.
Sighh...and our timings are like one after the next loh. haha anyway, no matter if she is going to get the scholarship, she is still going. Oooo that means there are potentiallly 4 of us going there. Isn't that perfect? And all the time, I was fretting over 3 people going, including me.
Haha this is fate that bring us to meet again.
Cos I know her since primary school tuition.
Then many years later, i was in the same class as her during jc first 3 months.
And now, I see her again!!!!!!
Isn't that fate? haha
The interview didn't go very well. I was too nervous and my mind was absolutely blank.
I don't think I am going to get it.
I wish I can replay yesterday, regretting not preparing for the interview.
How I wish i can have a second chance for the interview.
Thursday 12th March 2009Mood: negative, feeling affected by yesterday's events
studying...
when i am tired with studying, i started calculating potential expenses.
At least i am doing something useful and makes me forget about studies for the time being.
Should say..something to look forward to bah. ^_^
Friday 13th March 2009Ooo it is another Friday the 13th.
As usual, studying, calculating expenses and practicing.
Saturday 14th March 2009Today is da mouth's music party and we didn't get the tickets. Aii
Never mind loh, hopefully there will be a next time.
Anyway, looking at the bright side, I get to study. ^_^
Sunday 15th March 2009Doing the usual.
I have been thinking about the troubling issue again.
Feel that it isn't me.