<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Thursday, March 26, 2009


MONDAY 23RD MARCH 2009

I recieved a missed call in the morning, should be from school.

I didn't call immediately because I had to gather my courage to face the likelihood of recieving bad news.

The lady talking on the phone was 'beating around the bush' and her tone sounded as though it was something serious. So I gathered that it was indeed bad news.

I wasn't shortlisted and she will send me the details to me.

I presumed that she will send me the details through email, like what my friend had. I waited and waited but no email came.

I wanted to go so badly but am very worried that my parents won't let me.

I didn't tell my mama immediately, i waited till the nighttime when my parents were at home.

Even so, I found it hard to open my mouth and tell them.

Eventually, I had to and they looked so grim.

My parents wanted a list of expenses and i gave them the list that i had prepared early. They weren't pleased with the amount of expenses, too much le.

I didn't know what to do.

TUESDAY 24TH MARCH 2009

I was thinking over and over about this.

Should I apply with my friend earlier just to at least book seats for the courses and hostel room?

I made up my mind to tell my parents by tonight, I still couldn't.


WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH 2009

Today, I told my parents and they weren't responsive at all.

If I apply and I dropped out of the program, I will have to pay additional sum of money.
That made me hesitate to apply.

Then, LSM told me urgently that there weren't any rooms in the hostel that we wanted to stay at. OH NO!! At that moment, I know it is so weird for me to do so, but I felt so disappointed that I was about to cry.

I felt very sorry to LSM because we could have gotten places for the particular hostel if not for my delaying.

I made a decision- i don't care le, i will just apply.

That very night, we applied but there were a lot of questions that we had in mind.



THURSDAY 26TH MARCH 2009

I called up the school and guess what, they actually left me out and didn't even send me the email or even the transcript and other important documents to the school.

How can they forget me? >_<

If I didn't call them and they didn't realise the fatal mistake, my application wouldn't be processed.

Oh ya, I called the lady to ask her questions a few days ago. And she got irritated, she kept insisting that there will be a briefing to answer my questions and refused to tell me other information.

My friend encountered this too. The lady (don't know who she is) called my friend to inform her that she wasn't shortlisted. Before my friend can say that she won't be going, she hanged up the phone.

Today, I was listening to kang xi lai le variety show. For this episode, celebrities are talking about their ghostly encounters. It was so scary that I planned to sleep early tonight. Too eerie.

writtern @11:03 PM