Friday 27th March 2009March is coming to an end soon.
What I have done so far?
Been working very hard to continue studying.
I have so many things on my mind, that really affects my health.
I am getting so tired, my energy level is getting very low.
Today, went out to study with LSM at Woodlands.
Ate at Mac and decide to just stay put there and study. Good place to study haha but i think we ended up discussing over the same topic that has been bothering us for quite some time.
The little kids we saw at Mac were so adorable. ^_^
LSM had to leave at 6.15pm to meet her friends so we left at that time.
I am exceptionally tired today so didn't do much work for the day.
Tommrow must gambatte again!!
Fighting!!!
Saturday 28th March 2009STUDYING LOH
LISTENING TO MY CURRENT FAVOURITE MUSIC LOUDLY, SO NICE!!
@@@@@@@@@@
Sometimes I wonder what is this really all about?
I don't know why but I absolutely have a different feeling about this.
I can't shake it off.
My friend and I agreed that something wrong is going on.
There are some things that just don't tally.
I intend to find it out.
I can't help it but I want to know. ^_^ be it good or bad, i believe i will accept it after some time.
@@@@@@@@