Wednesday 18 Feb 2009went to school early to accompany LSM during her 4 hour long break and spent the time having lunch together and study at the food court. This is a nice place to study. Ooo I like the Japanese food and it is cheap !! haha
I must have said this many times..it is so depressing going to wednesday's lecture.
Every time I attend this lecture, the way the lecturer talks makes my mind closed up involuntarily. So i spent my time whispering to Misha and LSM and doing other work. haha
Haha i forgot whether DWS was there..
I totally forgot about the assignment!! And i only have 1 and a half day to do...oh no..where got the time?
Thursday 19 Feb 2009Studying ALA...aii i don't think i can finish doing notes for my ALA chapters in time for me to do my assignment.
If you recieved an email saying that ericison sending free laptops or something, please don't believe that. I read online that it is a hoax that has been circulating for years. I wonder why we are seeign this as a trend now in sg. Are we really recieving outdated information here? haha
In the first place, the laptop model is in fact a handphone and not only that, it has stopped producing that model.
Secondly, the other company has never given free laptops so it is fake that ericison is following the other company to give free laptops.
Aiya, make me happy for nothing. I thought it will be useful to me in a few months time.
So be careful, don't get tricked!
Friday 20 Feb 2009The lecture theatre is so empty.
I noticed something!! Our lecturer looks like the KFC uncle!! haha
LSM asked me a question in Mandarin but i didn't get the right answer. It is a very silly answer.
Question:
A spider is spinning a web and then it suddenly fell. It grabbed hold of the web with only 7 legs. Why?
So I translated this into English to Misha.
But i said wheels instead of web!!
I only realised it a few seconds later.
Misha said...since when do spiders spin wheels?
haha I kept laughing until Misha noticed my ears turning red when I laughed.
All i wanna do at that time was to walk out of the lecture theatre to laugh my fill and go back again. haha
!!!!!!