Sunday 1st Feb 09I can't remember what i did...i think is studying bah since i didn't go out..haha
Monday 2nd Feb STUDYING....gosh it is close to one month before the first wave of exams comes....panick attack!!
I must keep rowing!!! (Hey...shuok..hey shuok....hey shuok...)
Tuesday 3rd Febnone of my friends can pei me for the long wait for macro lecture...aiii..so i spent my time in the computer room...watching youtube while doing my work...haha who will laugh when they are studying? haha couldn't control my laughing..was watching hana kimi in my blog...the school computer can't watch youtube in its website so resort to pasting the embedded links in my blog.
huhu..i didn't eat lunch today...
btw i have good news....^_^...so happy..i feel a strong positive energy coming from within!!! Please grant me access to my haven!!!
SF asked me about teaching primary school kids..hmm i don't have experience in teaching primary school kids, but i do experience teaching even younger kids. I am glad i am of some help about suggesting some ideas to keep the kids occupied.
I did a ridiculous thing.
I wanted to use the computer so i wanted to ask my father about whether this computer has internet access.
But what came out from my mouth wasn't this at all....
I asked him: " is there any computer here?" (while pointing at the computer screen).
My father didn't respond but he kept staring at the computer.
I thought he didn't hear my question, so i repeated the same question..and after a few minutes, i realised my question didn't even make any sense...Goshhh.....i am back to the absentminded state.
Wednesday 4th Feb Early morning..did a bit of dancing...since no one is at home..wahaha
Didn't feel like going to school early so didn't pei LSM in the morning...
Was doing ALA assignment at home..unfortunately my progress is slow.
In school, i saw ZY and talked to her and i recieved shocking news!! Really shocking! But I will keep it a secret bah..i don't think it is appropriate to go around telling people this. Let's keep it within this group bah.
I feel so sleepy during the lesson...
(Mis___) was saying that: she knows i am coming in the classroom even without her turning her head around to see..
Why leh??
Cos she said the sound of me walking is unique....like the sound of a kid walking..=___=
I spent 2 hours planning my studying schedule for Feb...is it very long? my bro thinks so..