Tuesday 18 Nov 2008
Helloz!!
I am in school now and waiting for my senior to have lunch with me.
I refused to eat alone...(>_<)
So far, I was very early for my class and did my test..hope that i can pass loh. This time round, at least a pass is sufficient, since i didn't have ample time to study very well for 3 chapters.
Planned to start work straight after my morning lesson, but heez, decided to face the computer instead. haha I need a break...
Hmm..can you believe it?
One single thing has been happening..*let me calculate* around 730 times!!
(nah, i refused to tell what exactly is it, private matters ah)
But the frequency is enough to make me think this is seriously no simple occurrence.This is no Poisson distribution. I have been wondering the same old question for a very long time. Right now i am facing is, i know something major is going to happen *by the frequency* but i can't seem to pinpoint what is it and when it will happen. That long waiting is painful. There seemed to be no movements that may lead to this major event. Hmm..well at least from the surface. Underneath the surface, of course, it is hard to determine.
Haha sounds like i am predicting an earthquake or some major natural disaster. No lah, i am talking about something that is far from this.
But still, I do predict events accurately haha...though the events are personal, not some international events or something like that.
I am just curious as in to what will happen...at the same time, i fear it will not be to my liking...i fear i will be disappointed, i fear it will be negative.
Kinda dislike the thought of knowing something but couldn't do anything to know even more about it. At this point of time, not much information is enough to make a deduction about whether it will be positive or negative.
Why am I fretting over this?
Hmm..i just feel I had to....my heart tells me i need to bother about it...the feeling gets stronger or more faint alternatively,till i don't know what to deduce of it.
Yes, it definitely is a headache, a case that i really want to solve.
I can only hope i will get to know the truth as soon as possible...hopefully by this year?
*shows a hopeful expression*
i know i can't go on like this, i don't want to get mad over this....please sky, grant me my wish.
if it is a positive event, then let it happen faster
otherwise, make it happen slower..haha
@Still confused@