Why do I have to be in north pole every Tuesday? Freezing cold...Even my teacher (who is from Scotland) finds it unbearable too.
Haha I realised my classmate went to my ex-workplace for interview early this year.And he commented that the pay offered was so ridiculously low that he just packed up his bag and said to the interviewer, " you wait long long" and left. Wahahaa He nearly wanted to scold them even further but decided not to.
DBSK new song: Mirotic..is so cool....i love bits of the mtv...
English Subtitles
Hero: From the start, you were sweet and naturally attracted to me You stepped up to me and told me it would forever be like that Max: All the possibilities opened up woa woa wuuu Xiah: What is love? It's now meant by the Red Ocean I'm breaking my rules again, you know it's getting boring Micky: Even if you are hurt a bit, it is all right woa woa wuuu All: You want me You have fallen for me You are crazy over me You can't escape I got you....under my skin You want me You have fallen for me You are crazy over me You are my slave I got you....under my skin
Max: It nests in your head, the sharp stare It is not me, my unmoving chrome heart Xiah: It is the road you chose woa woa wuuu Micky: Flowing through your veins, flowing through you are millinos of my crystal Finally it has started, the end of my metamorphosis Yunho: Isn't this love? woa woa wuuu All: You want me You have fallen for me You are crazy over me You can't escape I got you....under my skin You want me You have fallen for me You are crazy over me You are my slave I got you....under my skin Yunho's rap: With a single kiss The day revitalising- a strong pull Micky's rap: The second kiss It sent a blow to your heart and it feels hot Yunho's rap: Yeah! I have you! Micky and Yunho: You know you got it! Xiah: I got you...under my skin All: In your dreams I order you under my magic spell You want to do it again.. I got you...under my skin My devils ride, there's no more room for breathing, if that happens How will it be to enjoy it now.. I got you...under my skin You want me You have fallen for me You are crazy over me You can't escape I got you....under my skin
The dance school is teaching both Rising Sun and Mirotic at the same time, but i can only choose one...aiii...the problem is maybe it is too late to sign up.