Sunday 2nd Nov 2008
Furiously rushing to prepare for my coming week's tutorials....
Mon 3rd Nov 2008
So tired of facing the books...so gave myself a long break..haha rejuvenation...^_^
Tues 4th Nov 2008
When I am in class, i usually concentrate very hard till I won't be that aware of my surroundings. And when it was the time to do some mini exercises, I looked at my left hand and saw that my whole hand was covered with red smudges..that looks a bit like blood.. Wah made me panick...where is this red thing from? I looked closely at my hand, looked a bit red and pink. Oooo, my red pen's ink leaked in my pencil bag. Aiya, gave me such a fright. I went to clean it up and checked whether my face had any red smudgings. Thankfully, no.
During lunch, senior and me wanted to eat the all-famous japanese food so we queued for ages. Then headed back to school to start studying, but since there is a exam period for other students, we had no seats. Wasted our time finding a place to study.
Exhausted...hmmm, should have sleep early the night before....
Wednesday 5th Nov 2008
Studied in the library...^_^
Thursday 6th Nov 2008
Preparing for tomorrow's test...sigh...only managed to study 2 chapters...>_<
Friday 7th Nov 2008
My plan was to just sleep early and don't do any work till the next day....because i was that sleepy.
But after class, I felt i could just go on and study...so study till 1am or so.
Saturday 8th Nov 2008
My progress was too slow le....so hardly done my tasks for today. Disappointed..(~_~)
My colleague wanted me to relief her for one of the saturdays, but sorry I can't. I don't want to go back during my studying period, don't want to harm myself further by having less time for studying and i have bad memories there.
My right foot was so itchy, not just a normal mosquito bite, but almost the whole foot was itchy and it swelled. Poor foot!!! Oh ya and my left eyelid finally stopped twitching, it had been twitching nonstop for a few days le. Hmm, i guess it is really bad luck...aiiii....or because this week was rather rushed.
Sunday 9th Nov 2008
Heez, back to playing LoveBox....at least i got do some work haha...
My current drama to watch is Rolling love.
Danson said something in the drama that was quite philosophical and interesting..
" A few imperfections can create perfection"
Oh my, i think i have become a fan of Genie Chuo..her voice is so wow..hmmm, maybe i will check out her cd albums..haha