Monday 24th Nov 2008
Today is the day that my father will be staying in the hospital for 3 days for a checkup. Last year, he was sent to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well during work. Hope the reports will turn out well.
Yesterday's mediacorp anniversary event was the best so far. So funny the way they imitate the old memorable drama series.
Watched a program about a family that has 5 kids and they are trying to make ends meet. Sigh, it was very sad...having so many kids is certainly a huge responsibility.
Tuesday 25th Nov 2008
At around 7am, someone called me but the number isn't in my phone list. I checked with my xue jie whether it is boss's number. Bless my soul, it is not from her.
I got back my test and I am relieved. ^_^ Comfort myself that at least I am more or less on the right track.
Waiting for my senior again....huhuhu i am hungry...hmm..thinking of eating japanese food.
Ahhh, my ex-colleagues are having lunch together...too bad i can't go. I have school. I miss my kids.
Wednesday 26th Nov
In the morning,went to visit my father in the hospital and waited till he was discharged from the hospital then go to school.
Thankful that i read my lecture notes before he taught...so it is easier for me to understand what he is talking about. And he laughs at random times...who laughs at maths problems? haha i think it is only him loh. When he laughs, we find it funny to laugh at that point of time, so we laugh too. I think he is mistaken that we find it funny too. Rather, we find him funny.
Thursday 27th Nov
These 2 weeks is going to be tough.
Aja aja fighting!!!
Watched documentary about Jack the Ripper...sigh i thought they will be revealing who is Jack the Ripper eventually via using latest technology of today. They have suspects but still can't really confirm. Sigh, we may never know. And the way he killed the prostitutes, it was really terrible.
Timing: Every thursday 10pm at OKTO channel
Next documentary is about the last cavemen. Someone believed that cavemen still exists today so he went all over the world to find.
Back in my college days, when i was tired from studying in the library, i went to read a book series about crimes and mysteries in history. Sigh, i forgot the exact title about it. It is fascinating yet gruesome. People in the past were really very blood-thirsty.