Monday 10th Nov 2008
Studying as usual~~nothing much to be said about that.
My ex-colleague took over a few of my classes for a day and she said that all the students were asking about me, aww they miss me. Heard that Sheyenne wanted to give a present to her teacher...hmm..is it me? ahhh i want the present!!
It feels so good to talk about my students with my colleagues who taught them too...they are all so adorable kids.
Tuesday 11th Nov 2008
Early in the morning, while waiting for the bus to go school, I saw one of my students, Wenhao. But he didnt notice me.
Had a late lunch today because my senior is late. So headed straight to library after my lesson to wait for her and started doing my calculus tutorial for tomorrow's lesson. Very glad that I at least spend the time to get ready for tomorrow's lesson.
Wah, i thought that i have read ahead for tomorrow and was so proud of myself. But, my friend told me that he had already gone through that last week. Sighh, so dissappointed...i thank my friend for informing me...^_^
Wednesday 12th Nov 2008
I finally attempted my tutorial for today's lesson!! So happy and of cos I read a few pages ahead for my lecture. Not enough time to finish the whole lecture notes though. At least, it was worth doing that. I understand much better. ^_^ Calculus is tough~but I am willing to do all i can to make it better.
Thursday 13rd Nov 2008
Rushing to do my 2 tutorials for Friday's class.
I feel like the Roadrunner from the cartoon.. haha Beep Beep!!
Friday 14th Nov 2008
Ahh..i attempted the wrong tutorial...(T_T) huhuhu...And there is a test again 2 weeks later...Good news is it is only one topic, instead of the many topics for the first test.
Pressurised....
Saturday 15th Nov 2008
Went out to celebrate ML's birthday at Orchard. Before meeting YW and ZY, i went to visit my colleague and had a long chat. Anyway, spend the whole day at Orchard...yippee, i am not going to Orchard for work..hahaa, i miss my kids though...
since when did i have a status of goddess? haha very amused by it...
Sunday 16th Nov 2008
I have a test this coming tuesday and i am trying my very best to finish studying it. Plus finishing what i am supposed to do for the whole week. But i am tired..so i went to sleep...