Saturday 6 Sept to Wednesday 10 Sept
The senior teacher called me to ask me about whether I am the teacher of this particular student. Then she sent me the sms which was written by a parent.
Leon's mother said that she liked the way I teach her son and she would rather cancel the class because I wasn't there teaching for the day.
Thanks!! The compliment really motivate me a long way. At least it kept me away from feeling down, I thought i will be quitting soon, but thanks to that sms, i feel that i can go on...
Everyone I know is having their 21st birthday parties
To be honest, i feel sad that i dun have one. I promised my parents I won't be having my 21st birthday party. It seems to my parents and people around me that i don't bother about this but I really do. It hurts seriously. I try not to think about it, but hard to since many people kept inviting me to their parties. Trying very hard to pretend i don't care, but i Do!! At least the going out with my best friend comfort me, but it still isn't the real one plus it is was way overdued. Sigh because of obligations, I can't do what I really want to do.
feels good to listen to songs from my favourite singers (^_^) ahhh~~lalala~
Planning to support our friend Ch. at the inter-varsity sports competitions!! Gogogo!!
But aiya, keep on forgetting the exact date. (>_<)
Haha the anime i watched put Michael Schumacher as Mikhail Schukapper
Kappa=water demon..
Wahahahaa