Monday 22 Sept 2008
exhausted, so was lazing around in the morning, need time to relax...
next, revising for my tuesday classes and doing tutorials. A lot of homework le and many things need to be done asap. (T_T) One day is not enough to finish my revision and homework..ahhh!!
Tuesday 23 Sept 2008
Questions that my abstract maths lecturer raised....
Octagon means 8 sides right? So why is the month of October the 10th month?
Decade refers to 10 years right? So why is the month of December the 12th month?
And what is triskaidecphobia?
At that point of time, tall guy asked me-is this relevant to our studies? Cos he is really 'lost' in the lesson. I replied him and my talking was seen by my lecturer....he thought i was talking about the answer and he asked me what does triskaidecphobia? i made a guess loh- is it the fear of numbers? And he said- hmmm, more specifically? My next guess was the fear of number 13. Anddddd bingo!! it is!!! wah so relieved, i didn't make a fool out of myself in front of so many other students.
Another lecturer was talking about the economic society in which he was the advisor. Aiya!! I forgot about this. Last year, I have been wanting to take part in the economic society but due to some unforseen circumstances, I couldn't. He was so aggitated about the financial crisis. I hope this year I will be able to take part.
Wednesday 24 Sept 2008
Oh no!! I forgot there is a tutorial to be done. I only look at my 'workbin' just a few hours before class starts.
We had no notes..difficult to learn and understand what he is talking about. Not only that, the screen is blurred. Tall guy got games to attend to so he wasn't in the class. Sighh....wondering how is he going to cope with the studies...miss one lesson is hard to catch up leh.
Thursday 25 Sept 2008
hope to get some productive studying going on...
and get ready for friday's class
BUT i couldn't complete my work!!! Terrible state i am in...