<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Friday, July 04, 2008


~Wednesday 2 July 2008~

I accompanied GH(buddy at work) to watch The ten promises to my dog...unfortunately we end late at work and missed the timing. There wasn't any more time slots left. It was a letdown. We changed to another movie: Get smart. Yea..i have been wanting to watch this since last year...I heard the personnel confirming the movie...but it was zohan. I must have heard wrongly so i didn't comment about it. When we went into the theatre, I looked at the tickets and saw that the movie title printed on it was: dont mess with the zohan instead of get smart. Oh no...and the movie attendant had already tore the tickets...

We requested to change the tickets...and the only available movie slot is at 9.30pm. Went to have dinner and walk around before the show started.

Movie: Get Smart
I love this movie!!! very funny..never a boring bit....must watch orh....!!
The Rock is a good actor!! haha like his acting...
GH was laughing so loudly..haha

In my dream, I found myself in a large condominium with very majestic and tall buildings and a moat surrounding the buildings. I remembered it was white in general.And I could look at it with a bird's eye view while the view that I saw was rotating 360 degrees. Wah, thought to myself: it is my dream place to live in..haha like those kind of castles but in modern version.

Analysis..information provided by dream moods dictionary

Moat

To see a moat in your dream, suggests that you have put up an emotional wall around you. You are shutting others out and trying to block out the hurt.



~Thursday 3 July 2008~

Resting day....and doing the usual...sleep takes up the majority portion of the 24 hours..haha..once i sleep in the afternoon, i couldn't wake up no matter how hard i tried...just kept getting into a state of deep sleep. In addition, the same dream kept recurring...can't remember what happened in the dream though.


~Friday 4 July 2008~

wah...big news!! An actor's son is learning in my company..haha none of us knew that the boy's father is an actor!!

I told GH that one of my wishes is to have an older sibling...which of course is impossible (i am the oldest) so haha she suggested to have a god-brother...she has a god-bro loh..so she asked me want to have a godbro mah? hmm...i think i will decline this offer bah..haha i don't even know her godbro..haha

GH and me...we have the same problem...about a certain type of friend..(to be exact, a friend of very "sticky" nature). I told one friend about this problem and his suggested solution-he offered me to be my fake bf...to stop this type of friends from sticking to me. Back then, I didn't understand the rationale of this solution...so i didn't employ this method. haha oooo GH explained to me..so ah..ding dong...the rationale is quite convincing.

My Dream..I should say that this is the first time that I have encountered such a dream...again..i couldn't get out of that deep slumber.
=======
Dream

...I was in a place (something like a supermarket) then I bumped into this actress...and she needed my help to search for something(i can't remember what it was). Then I was at the back alley with her...searching. At the back alley, there were 2 rows of doors and in front of every door, a security guard in black clothes and sunglasses stood there. I didn't notice the people and kept searching frantically...it was until when I was walking half way into the alley...i must have been blind, (=_=). The security guards walked towards my direction, attempting to catch me.But I managed to get out there..(hmm..how did I do that?)

I found myself in another place (that I couldn't identify, at least i knew that i was in a safe zone)...was oblivious about me being in danger..thought things went back to normal. A friend was there and she told me to run for my life or just stay at a good hideout to avoid the people from catching me...decided to heed her advice...and off i went.

Next scene: I was running to find a place to stay...there was a big area enclosed by fences...with buildings inside...and i was moving outside the enclosed area. After some time, saw a man running inside the enclosed area...asked him how to get in and he knew that i was running away...so he said that he was willing to help me ..he knew of a good place...

Next scene: Back at the safe zone..but this time, it wasn't that safe as it seemed...the room was linked to another room...and i was running on top of the tables from the first room to the second room. along the way, there were piles of papers obstructing the pathway. I ran till the dead end..and I didn't know what to do. I was going to get caught any moment by the invisible people...as though someone was watching me without me noticing...as though someone knew my whereabouts through perhaps a hidden mini camera somewhere in the rooms. The 2nd room that I was stuck at had big windows..and I looked..i was at a very high level in the building..impossible for me to survive after a big fall. I don't wish to die...

All of a sudden, the friend (who was in the safe zone earlier) was behind me. She talked to me in an evil manner..."you have no way to escape now...you have to jump to your death....faster..."
She gestured to my left..and I saw a room appearing beside the window...(i am sure it wasn't there earlier)..she whispered to me..."you have to pretend to die so that they will stop the chasing... jump into that room through the window..no one can see that room...i assure you that you will revive from your death. "

I followed her instructions and trusted her. Jumped out of the building's window and right into the room...instead of landing safely...all i could see was darkness...i closed my eyes and was lying down in a sleeping pose and floating in a dark undefined space...i sensed my soul sucked out from my body..my body and my soul were separated..i sensed i had no body now..is this death? I thought to myself. I couldn't do anything (of cos loh, i don't have my body)..i kept thinking through what she said, she promised me that i will wake up...i fear i couldn't revive from my death..kept struggling to open my eyes and wake up...hoping to see light instead of darkness. Unfortunately, I couldn't. (this feeling is horrifying, i am a person who fears dying)

Finally, after ample tries and I nearly gave up.. is this really the end for me?, my soul moved slowly back into my body..and I woke up from my dream.
=======

The impression of soul and body being separated affected me deeply.
Oh ya, when you see my lips are bleeding, it means this is a sign of me involved in a nightmare the previous night...very common to see me with bleeding lips...

========
ANALYSIS OF DREAMS-information provided by dream moods dictionary

To dream that your soul is leaving your body, represents your feelings of self-guilt. You may have compromised your own beliefs and values. Perhaps you are feeling numb or out of touch with those around you. You need to change some vital part of your waking life in order to feel fully alive and whole again.

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or in your life. Although such a dreams may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm and is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation.

To dream that you are calling or signaling for help, suggests that you are feeling lost, overwhelmed, and/or inadequate.

To dream that you are or feel helpless, suggests that you are experiencing difficulties in confronting a situation or relationship. You feel that you are unable to take charge of yourself.

To dream that you are hiding, suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or not want to deal with an issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal and confess before somebody finds out.

To dream that you are somebody else is hiding, indicates a need for security and protection. In particular, to dream that you are hiding from some authority figure (police, parents, teacher...), implies feelings of guilt.

=======

hmmm..ok i am sending my dream to a dreams forum...see who can decipher my dream for me...
i will post the results up as soon as someone is willing to tell me the meaning of my dream..

writtern @9:50 PM